NOEL GROUP Employee Reviews

Great place to work while attending School
Birch-shire Hathaway Specialty Concierge (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIAugust 3, 2017
Paying $12.15 and offering a flexible job schedule, BHSC is an excellent place to work while attending university courses. Sometimes fielding calls from disgruntled customers can be aggravating, but it fulfilling request in a fun and fast-pace environment makes the day seem short.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Catering, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Phone call monitoring reviews, Disgruntled Customers
Centralized scheduling Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJuly 28, 2016
The Noel Group was a very interesting job. We worked on computers and worked for Ford where we were GPS control people. When a person would hit there button in there Ford just like on star they would contact to us. We then gave them directions through a system we had hooked to the car telling them where they are going.I learned a lot about computers systems at the Noel group and professionalism on the phones. Co Workers were family and we worked as a team. The hardest part was dealing with drivers being frustrated on where they were going and the system not working. The most enjoyable part of the job was everyone worked together and was in a great mood for the most part it was a casual wear job so you got to wear comfortable clothes.
Pros
Casual clothing, Great Co Workers, Holiday parties
Cons
Pay, No Benefits
Good company to work for
Travel Agent Concierge Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIAugust 28, 2015
Took calls on a daily bases for various accounts. Did corporate travel booking within the company. Was a licensed travel insurance for Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection, and GDS Sabre trained.
Enjoyed talking to customers and being able to service them. Management is willing to help you in advancements, training for new job opening for accounts.
Pros
fast growing company, good benefts
Cons
sick time goes against PTO time
Zero Premium Auditor
Zero Premium Auditor (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIFebruary 10, 2015
I investigated claims that were already paid but didn't have policy numbers assign to them yet. Searched through premium folders and updated claim database assisting in audit of agencies of missing premiums and filing claims. Faxed and emailed travel agencies for the missing information and recovered missing premiums. This was a challenging job that I really enjoyed.
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJanuary 16, 2014
Management is very supportive. Very family orientated company to work for. First place to work for where the owner of the company makes an initiative to come out on the work floor and say hello to everyone. All of the workers come together and work as a team to solve problems. All members of the management team make themselves available to offer help when needed.
Pros
Free popcorn and coffee
Cons
no private workstation
Call Center
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stevens PointMay 11, 2013
I liked this job but alot. I worked as a cell phone replacement associate then went to the claims center taking calls when people traveling had issues on there trips
Pros
Learing all areas of the travel business
Cons
getting yelled at by angry travelers
sucks
Bilingual Inbound Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point WIJanuary 10, 2013
In adequate manangement and lot of internal politics and drama.
Great working enviornment, a company that cares about their employees
Claims Associate (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WISeptember 17, 2012
I submitted claims for customers that would call in on a daily basis. I worked in the Spanish department, as well as took English calls. I have been given more responsibilities throughout the time I've been there, proving that I have been an asset to the team.
Pros
great insurance, great working enviornment
Cons
required to work at least one day each weekend
Great place to work but not enough hours.
Directory Assistant Operator (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIAugust 25, 2012
I take call for directions and business searches. As employees it is our job to have awesome customer service.
Pros
free food sometimes
Cons
short breaks