Nokia Networks Employee Reviews

Good overall company
Distinguished instructor (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 13, 2017
Siemens was merged with Nokia to form Nokia Siemens networks. It is now simply Nokia, with little to no Siemens equipment or culture. Still a decent place to work at.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, lots of travel (my position)
It was nice place to work
Hardware Engineer/ RF Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington HeightsJune 30, 2017
Work was good and interesting, working with good people, manager was nice, and pay was good, it was a contract position from TATA , programming power supply boards, IT support. Work management was good
Productive work place
RF Specialist (Current Employee) –  LUCONOWMay 30, 2017
Nokia company is very productive and highly customer satisfaction with the provided solutions , recently launch SRAN solution is very effecive and coast saving , learning and fun is full with this work place
Pros
Employe help
Cons
Na
Ideal work environment
Global Intercompany Invoicing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 27, 2017
NSN is a multicultural company. It gave me opportunities to work with people from different countries. What i love with this company is the flexile work environment. I can work anywhere, even in a different country and still deliver.
Pros
flexible work
Cons
NOKIA overall is an excellent company which provides a significant growth potential for almost every employee
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2017
NOKIA during the years had to make many changes to keep up with the fast change of the communication industry.
While it is always a balancing act between necessary changes and adjustments of the MoO and keeping employees motiviated to support those efforts, in recent years it seems that NOKIA started to loose the required (and I believe desired) connection to the employees at many levels.
Pros
great place to work and grow
Cons
sometimes looses the contact to its own employees
Enjoyable place to work with good work/life balance
Sales Engineering / Strategic Offer Management (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 9, 2017
A lot of comradeship among the employees creating a fun and enjoyable place to work. Close alignment between the management and employees to execute on business activities and initiatives. Good communication up and down the management chain.
Pros
Cons
Highly competitive business market
Some days are crazy others are very slow
Remote Access Service Key User (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 1, 2017
Can get tedious and monotonous. Other engineers are nice, but management can be stiff. Able to work from home when needed, but still need time in the office.

Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Hard to move up
Productive and fun workspace
Good enouph (Former Employee) –  Like homeMarch 17, 2017
There were good times ... I really like such comfortable and quiet places to work. But I didn't like that guy who was sitting behind me and speaks pretty loud on his phone. Else is OK.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I enjoyed working at Nokia.
Content Developer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILMarch 7, 2017
During my time at Nokia we saw a lot of changes and transitions. Despite all the changes and transitions my career grew. I most enjoyed the flexibility and people.
Review Summary
Senior Customer Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Very good company to work with.
Excellent technologies.
Proven leaders in Telecommunications field.
Very well balanced life
Excelent training and coaching available.
Interesting Research work
CTO Organization (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILFebruary 27, 2017
My job at Nokia as standards and research manager is exciting with new challenges every day. Its ongoing learning process where one learns new things on a daily basis.
Pros
Good bonus payout
Cons
Constant reduction in cost bad for employees moral
Great Gym and Cafe
Account Logistic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 22, 2017
I’ve been responsible for overall order fulfillment process, from vendor shipment to revenue recognition, providing training and quality management activities to staff, and maintain forecasting data to better plan project planning and cycle count.
Pros
An ethical company with superb benefits. This company has terrific in-house growth opportunities, and I would recommend Nokia to anyone.
Cons
It is an ever-changing international company.
Professional company
Network Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  middle eastJanuary 23, 2017
this company has a great and professional organization , everything base on best training and best service , they care about their stuff , i learned lot s of things there and i saw my progress at short time and it was all expertise of Nokia organization.
Good culture
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Company has changed since I worked there, as far as the department I worked for being merged with another company. However, loved the Nokia culture and vision, and how they cared for their employees.
Pros
good culture
Cons
merger
Great learning experience as an intern
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 11, 2017
As an intern, I learned greatly from my 11 week experience at Nokia. My mentor and manager were greatly helpful and I enjoyed my time here.
Excellent company to work for
Project Manager/Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 13, 2016
Nokia was an excellent company to work for. A lot of opportunities for career advancement and management was very good and open to differing opinions.
Great company
Senior T-PIM Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 10, 2016
A great company with a long history. The company has good management and a good work/life balance. It is easy to excel in their environment and contributions are rewarded.
good place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  杭州市December 8, 2016
I love this job! My bosses and coworkers are friendly. The building is impressive and you develop a sense of pride going there every morning. Everyone is helpful and the overall environment is welcoming.
Enjoyed working in this Company
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 7, 2016
I got several opportunities while working for this company. Learnt new things and explored different new things.

I enjoyed being working for this company.
Fun and professional place to work
Associate Telecom Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 9, 2016
I had a great experience working at Nokia.
Nokia as company has very planned and streamlined work culture.
Team members was very professional and manager was very cooperative