Nokia Siemens

Nokia Siemens Employer Reviews

Horrible place to work
Technician II (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILMarch 3, 2014
Cons: bad management, ethics problems
The two cultures are different the German and American work ethics are too different. A lot of conflict on ethics in the company. This was company was doing a take over, over Motorola so no management chain to report too. You were on your own to find out what was going on. A typical day was come in do your reported job, take lunch, finish your job responsibilities, then log out and go home.
My expertise in the telecommunication field is unparalleled. I am a top producer in wireless, management, administrative, clerical, project mgmt.
Network Administrator II (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
A typical day at work is fast pace multi- tasking project between installation, tower radio upgrade modernization, inventory review. I learn daily about people, project human behavior and work efficiently with many personality from influencers to decision maker. CEO to users. My co-workers value my expertise and will highly recommend me. The hardest part of the job is leaving work at work. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing it well with satisfied customers.
Productive Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILApril 30, 2012
This company knows what they want and lets nothing stand in there way of getting it