NOMS Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
DO NOT waste your time
Office (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 25, 2017
Lied to at my interview & throughout my employment. Negative atmosphere and management is ridiculous!! There is absolutely no structure and everything changes weekly. Minimal training and it’s like 2 days and you are on your own. You will be criticized for an errors you make, even with minimal training. I would definitely rethink employment here! Horrific management and the stress they put on you is so unhealthy.
Pros
Non
Nice place
Clinical Advocate (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHOctober 23, 2017
Well organized. Staff very nice. Job is not for everyone. I loved the company but the job was too slow placed for me. However there’s always work to do and management is very good about finding you a good fit.
Pros
Nice management
Cons
High insurance rates
cliques over everything else
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sheffield Lake, OHJune 17, 2017
In this business it is all about who you know. If you know the right people you will go far. Work ethic has little to do with your value as an employee.
Pros
12 hour work shifts
Cons
Breaks are not scheduled. Rotating door for staff.
Poor Management
Clinical Advocate (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHMay 11, 2017
I received POOR training. Shortly after hired I was put in an office off site to work alone. Boring; Very sedentary. Management Favors certain people. If you have an opinion, they don't want to hear it. Professionalism was not there by staff or management; lots of behind the scenes foul language. Staff inappropriately dressed for being nurses looked more like they were going out for the night. No one knew what was going on.
Pros
Cons
Management stinks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NOMS Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3