Good work done here.
Pros: medical insurance, the knowledge that i believe in the system that that it is teaching valuable skills
Cons: low pay for this type of job, heavy reliance on my dept for operational funds.
- A typical work day is 8 hours season longer hours M-F
- I learned to plan out farther in advance than I ever had before and to create different ways for people to learn.
- I personally had many changes in management. I would have preferred more mentorship and development.
- I adore my co-workers. Working for volunteers is tough, and everyone does – more... their best to provide service to them with the mindset to help girls succeed.
- Collection: Knowing that folks are stealing from kids and having to track those folks down and collect from them and possibly turn them over to the authorities.
- Rallies. These events get the participants kids/adults ready to go for the season ahead. There are many smiles and much joy at the events, and I don't get that environment very often. – less