non Employee Reviews

I am trustworthy,relieable, responsible, I love my job would like more jobs
dog and cat, house sitter for a 3 years (Current Employee) –  Hackettstown, NJMay 16, 2017
when asked to dog and cat sit I take pleasure seeing the animal, feeding it, taking care of it like it was my own pet and I have learned patience if they need to get used to me.They may never and that's ok too love walking hardest part is was bit by a dog but understand he was scared. I love seeing the dogs and cats. I do not take care of reptiles just not my profession. I would like to have lots of dogs and cats to be a part of.
Pros
love dogs and cats, walking, playing and caring for them
Cons
need more clients
Producive enviorment
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  North Woodstock, NHMay 5, 2017
Worked in the home of a few family members taking care of them. And in the home of a family friend. Simple tasks and keeping company was mostly my job.
Pros
Flexable schedule
Cons
Short breaks
Peshawar Pakistan
Labour driving vitter or an (Current Employee) –  PakistanApril 23, 2017
Yes am working hard and boss is happy at me and don't wana to let me go. Bcoz i controlled all management. And i also happy with him but now wana go foreign countries
Pros
Yes free launch
Cons
Yes short break and health free
Excellent place to be
Senior Pastor-Founder , (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, ALJune 30, 2016
Couldnt wait to show up daily because I knew god has given me the cure for saints & sinners lives, ive learned that if you dont have the passion for any job or field you work in you will be a hinderace to that place & also just because you have a title in the church that doesnt make you qualafied for the job.
Pros
Freeeeeeee teaching, Freeeeee, Mentoring, Freeeee councoling
Cons
N/a
productive
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Poynette, WIFebruary 26, 2016
I enjoyed my time that I worked there, really great people. relaxing environment. easy work, great area. right next to a gastation. good place to work
some thing to do at lunch time
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Coolidge, AZJune 7, 2015
i get up and feed the famialy do my chors and mack sure everybodys on the right padg then mack sure i get my kids off the bus get dinner ready we eat then sleep but if i was working for somebody thay can get the same good work i hate that all i have to put is this but i csnt help that i live in a town were cant nobody do a good job and donot want enybody to com show them how to do a good job becous we i work im getting payed to work hard and wen good work is being don some pepple will get showedup then thay job is at jeperty then the hate starts thats what im dealing withlet me work hard for you
Pros
you cant beat free lunches
Cons
i like bracks but i like to keep wokeing becous time flys we your working hard
Best company ever
Assistant Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2015
Busy, always dealing with our overseas clients.

Patients

As an Traffic Manager, my days stayed busy and in conference rooms.

Loved them

Dealing some of the clients overseas

The communication
Pros
The people
productive
Assisting athletic staff (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDMay 1, 2015
Work with patron to en shore needs are being meet with the guideline safety regulations according to what is being written by our commander. Administration work and provide cleanliness for the patrons.
Pros
work out
Cons
no growth
Worst place I've ever worked at.
worker/bottom feeder (Former Employee) –  rosevillMarch 30, 2015
First off, I started as a temp worker. Every time I come in to work it's stress and anger all in one. All I ever heard was about how great this company USE TO BE. Well that's the past. Job security here is not very great. Low paying wage for Operators that are comparable to what Mc.Donalds is offering. NO RAISES. I repeat, you can be working there for years and years and not see a penny raise. Management is always getting on the supervisors and the supervisors are always getting on whoever that are below them. Like the old saying always go, doo doo rolls downhill. There are those who work their butt off and those who do the bare minimum. Hard workers get more confidence and trust from persons above them but they also get shafted because they get tasked and overloaded with work while the lazies get to relax. Company wants to become profitable but from what I have seen and how things work, it'll need a miracle to become a striving company like it use to. And even then itll sill need a miracle to keep it going. Customers can get their stuff oversees for 1/3 the price if not cheaper. I know some will disagree with what I have said here, but those who disagree are in denial.
Pros
Great work background
Cons
Nearly everything. I'm optimistic, but I rather work fast food.
Positive person to work for, travels around town with changes of senery
Lawn Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 6, 2014
Good fellow to work for, has good equipment and helps as a co-worker

Want to know more about non?

Ask a question
overall fun work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAOctober 29, 2014
walking in to work and seeing happy and friendly customer I never bring work home with me some people do that's just how l am when l'm done with work I can't wait to get home to be with my family.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
helathcare not enough hours
haveing fun , and making people happy .
non (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MSOctober 15, 2014
When i watched my sisters kids i had a great day . I cooked for them . i cleaned up after them. I did everything i was suppose to do for them . i love being around kids i would love to contiue to watch kids after school. because that is what i love .I love being around kids and watching them. thats what im good at.
Working with my pawpaw and mother i also learned alot . while i was learing to paint i started to love it because painting is a good thing also for me because it keeps me going and im not always thinking about things that stress me out . when i watch the kids they make me take my mind off the stress also because im doing things like cooking, playing games with them ,going out side, takeing them to the park . so thats what i enjoy .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
brakes
non (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJune 9, 2014
this is very nice company.. what i tell you more.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our
Pros
non
Cons
non
shipping and recieveing
non ferrous (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 6, 2014
I loved my job a great place to work. I was in shipping and receiving. good pay and great benifits
Pros
great pay great workers
Cons
poor managment
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2014
Great learning experience, fun environment, team work, great co-workers. job never same each day.
Excellent experience.
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Willard, MOMay 4, 2014
I wrote, developed, and implemented literacy programs for our local community. I assessed literacy levels of children and adults seeking tutoring; wrote an individualized literacy plan for each and matched them with prospective tutors.
Fun
Babysitting (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 20, 2014
I use to help the kids do their homework, prepare them something to eat and make sure they behaved.
enjoyable work place
no job (Former Employee) –  new york cityJanuary 21, 2014
i havent started yet,but the job seems quiet enteresting and like it.ya!
non productive workplace
Handy Man (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 23, 2013
I had to look for jobs everyday, that provided little money.
Fun
Baby sitting (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 21, 2013
It was a self employment i guess you could say. Great Job because i love kids i work great with kids. experience from helping my mom with my younger siblings since I'm the oldest. Also other family friends or Family in general. Always babysat kids from the ages 8 months to 12 years old sometimes even a little bit older.
Pros
I love Children
Cons
Didn't pay as much