non Employee Reviews

Excellent place to be
Senior Pastor-Founder , (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, ALJune 30, 2016
Couldnt wait to show up daily because I knew god has given me the cure for saints & sinners lives, ive learned that if you dont have the passion for any job or field you work in you will be a hinderace to that place & also just because you have a title in the church that doesnt make you qualafied for the job.
Pros
FREEEEEEEE TEACHING, FREEEEEE, MENTORING, FREEEEE COUNCOLING
Cons
N/A
Worst place I've ever worked at.
worker/bottom feeder (Former Employee) –  rosevillMarch 30, 2015
First off, I started as a temp worker. Every time I come in to work it's stress and anger all in one. All I ever heard was about how great this company USE TO BE. Well that's the past. Job security here is not very great. Low paying wage for Operators that are comparable to what Mc.Donalds is offering. NO RAISES. I repeat, you can be working there for years and years and not see a penny raise. Management is always getting on the supervisors and the supervisors are always getting on whoever that are below them. Like the old saying always go, doo doo rolls downhill. There are those who work their butt off and those who do the bare minimum. Hard workers get more confidence and trust from persons above them but they also get shafted because they get tasked and overloaded with work while the lazies get to relax. Company wants to become profitable but from what I have seen and how things work, it'll need a miracle to become a striving company like it use to. And even then itll sill need a miracle to keep it going. Customers can get their stuff oversees for 1/3 the price if not cheaper. I know some will disagree with what I have said here, but those who disagree are in denial.
Pros
Great work background
Cons
Nearly everything. I'm optimistic, but I rather work fast food.
Very Productive
Admission Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook, ILDecember 20, 2012
Heavy Call volume on all in and out bound calls. I learned you really need to listen closely to a patients needs and concerns to make your job less stressful and their life more liveable.
Co-workers were helpful at times when needed.
Trying to let management see that 30 lunch break was not enough for a job such as still one.
Most enjoyable part was working a difficult situation for patient trying to get dialysis treatment and getting rejected and frusterated but knowing your patient YOU are going to get the matter resolved while multi-tasking with other fires and at the end of the day everyone goes home happy.
Cons
short lunch break, bathroom and employee health benefits.
some thing to do at lunch time
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Coolidge, AZJune 7, 2015
i get up and feed the famialy do my chors and mack sure everybodys on the right padg then mack sure i get my kids off the bus get dinner ready we eat then sleep but if i was working for somebody thay can get the same good work i hate that all i have to put is this but i csnt help that i live in a town were cant nobody do a good job and donot want enybody to com show them how to do a good job becous we i work im getting payed to work hard and wen good work is being don some pepple will get showedup then thay job is at jeperty then the hate starts thats what im dealing withlet me work hard for you
Pros
you cant beat free lunches
Cons
i like bracks but i like to keep wokeing becous time flys we your working hard
shipping and recieveing
non ferrous (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 6, 2014
I loved my job a great place to work. I was in shipping and receiving. good pay and great benifits
Pros
great pay great workers
Cons
poor managment
haveing fun , and making people happy .
non (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, MSOctober 15, 2014
When i watched my sisters kids i had a great day . I cooked for them . i cleaned up after them. I did everything i was suppose to do for them . i love being around kids i would love to contiue to watch kids after school. because that is what i love .I love being around kids and watching them. thats what im good at.
Working with my pawpaw and mother i also learned alot . while i was learing to paint i started to love it because painting is a good thing also for me because it keeps me going and im not always thinking about things that stress me out . when i watch the kids they make me take my mind off the stress also because im doing things like cooking, playing games with them ,going out side, takeing them to the park . so thats what i enjoy .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
brakes
make an appointment to sing for radio station
guitar sales by myself (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 26, 2013
when imported guitars gonna lost paint , i went to store buy special pain to re-paint it
some guitar gonna dent i need find some special material to fill it even then paint
some guitars frets stick out of the fret-board ,i need to use special tools even them
some time the amp or electric guitar no out put ,i need buy special electrical instrument to check which wire disconnected ,then replace it, some times need replace some parts, i need to buy the same model parts
i don't have co-worker if have should be Gannasudha she makes my singing apointment on radio ,this makes me happy
i sang some different county songs
it is my life
Pros
perform in public while selling guitar
Cons
some guitars difficult to fix
Best company ever
Assistant Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2015
Busy, always dealing with our overseas clients.

Patients

As an Traffic Manager, my days stayed busy and in conference rooms.

Loved them

Dealing some of the clients overseas

The communication
Pros
The people
productive
Assisting athletic staff (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDMay 1, 2015
Work with patron to en shore needs are being meet with the guideline safety regulations according to what is being written by our commander. Administration work and provide cleanliness for the patrons.
Pros
work out
Cons
no growth
Enjoyed my work to transport passengers but had negative experiences with management as a driver for this company
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro NCMay 21, 2013
CJ Medical Transportation, Inc.

Typical Workday
-Followed daily trip sheet to pick up passengers for medical appoints
-Transported nonemergency medical passengers to doctor offices, hospitals, clinics
-Transported ambulatory and nonambulatory passengers
-Transported passengers outside of county- to Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Raleigh, etc.

What I Learned
-Critical driving and safety skills in order to meet passenger appointment timelines
-Throughways and a variety of streets, roads and highways to shorten travel time
-Importance of team work
-Completion of scheduled trips in a timely manner with or without staff and management support

-Experienced in nonemergency medical transportation- 5 years
-Need to improve employer/employee relations and communication skills
-Need to improve on practicing fairness among all drivers- not just select drivers

Co-Workers
-Some drivers had positive attitudes about team work- most did not
-Some drivers were more concerned about getting special favors from management than to work hard and contribute to helping the company to complete its overall daily trip schedules/goals

Hardest part of the Job
-Completing scheduled trips without unnecessary harassment from management and dispatchers
-Dealing with unnecessary and unmerited verbal abuse from management
-Dealing with manipulation from dispatchers and management in an attempt to sabatoge driver schedules or transports- being hateful

Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
-Getting passengers to their appointments safely and ahead of scheduled times so they can relax and prepare for
  more... medical treatments
-Being courteous to passengers, knowing that they appreciate being treated with respect and dignity
-Transporting passengers and getting to know them on a one-to-one basis
-Listening to passenger issues and providing positive feedback
-Encouraging passengers regarding their health issues
Pros
drivers can take vans home with them daily for assurance and convenience to start scheduled trips
Cons
no health insurance, no policies and procedures manual, poor communication skills with drivers, negative attitudes from management, unprofessional business practices, poor vehicle maintenance
overall fun work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAOctober 29, 2014
walking in to work and seeing happy and friendly customer I never bring work home with me some people do that's just how l am when l'm done with work I can't wait to get home to be with my family.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
helathcare not enough hours
Fun
Baby sitting (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 21, 2013
It was a self employment i guess you could say. Great Job because i love kids i work great with kids. experience from helping my mom with my younger siblings since I'm the oldest. Also other family friends or Family in general. Always babysat kids from the ages 8 months to 12 years old sometimes even a little bit older.
Pros
i love children
Cons
didn't pay as much
productive day
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles,Ca/ El Monte, CaJanuary 14, 2013
-non stop folding
-non stop cashier
-helpful co- workers
-had one 15 minute break and after 2 hrs. a 30 minute lunch
-learned to be independent, work on my own, and be a fast worker
-the most hardest part was no one really talked to the new co- workers
-what i enjoyed was the customers
Pros
the managers
Cons
healthcare, pay the mini. wage
Excellent experience.
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Willard, MOMay 4, 2014
I wrote, developed, and implemented literacy programs for our local community. I assessed literacy levels of children and adults seeking tutoring; wrote an individualized literacy plan for each and matched them with prospective tutors.
Positive person to work for, travels around town with changes of senery
Lawn Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 6, 2014
Good fellow to work for, has good equipment and helps as a co-worker
Easy Job
Private Tutor (Former Employee) –  CairoMay 11, 2013
Visit the student at home

spend about two hours with him/ her speaking english, workig on some grammar,

no managment

no co-workers

job is good
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2014
Great learning experience, fun environment, team work, great co-workers. job never same each day.
Coopertative employees
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Boston MAMay 30, 2013
It was a wonderful environment the co-workers are helpful.

I enjoyed writing coding for the website
Good job.
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYMay 8, 2013
This wasn't a company, I worked for a woman and watched her children.
web design and logos
Multimedia Designer (Current Employee) –  jinenJanuary 26, 2013
web design
logos maker
design the interfaces
htm ,c++ and vb.net languges
Pros
non
Cons
non