PLEASE NOTE - If you are not FLUENT in Spanish and/or English please do not waste your time or ours. This position absolutely requires both languages - and the ability to read/write/translate.
This is a contract position that includes a very generous bonus compensation package.
*Seeking full-time property manager for multi-family housing unit located in the North Dallas area.
Successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Motivated self-starter, punctual with low absenteeism
- Ability to increase/maintain occupancy/resident retention
- Create and adhere to monthly/annual budget
- Timely filing of evictions and/or writs as applicable
- Hire & direct maintenance & sub-contractors on an as needed basis
- Effective/proven marketing techniques
- Reduce overhead & operating costs by effectively negotiating pricing/terms with
vendors and/or sub-contractors
- Enhance curb appeal
- Follow/enforce corporate policies and procedures
- Interact with and maintain relationships with city & municipal authorities
- Experience with office suites like Microsoft word and Microsoft excel
- Prior experience in property management/leasing
- Knowledgeable in Texas Housing Laws
- Credit/Background checks
- Rent Roll Program(s) (Skyline, RealPage)
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Verifiable references