Noodle Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Wilmette, ILOctober 27, 2016
With this job I learned a lot, but the most valuable lesson I am taking from this experience is how to deal with people. Throughout the year and a half that I have worked here, I have dealt with a variety of different personalities, some great and some not so great.... so with this experience I am confident in in social situations with many different personalities.
fast, but very little hours
cook (Former Employee) –  Old Westbury, NYOctober 5, 2016
What I like best about this place is that it is always busy, so there is always something to do. The only thing that I would say isn't really that great was the management and the company. Managers expects you to know things right away after either one or two times showing them what to do. Although I am a fast learner, some of the trainers really don't train to well. What I also wasn't fond of was the pay. They did not pay or give you a raise no matter how hard you work and even if It was a raise, no more than $.15 at least. I know the company makes a lot of money, but still underpay workers.
Pros
food, staff, speed
Cons
little hours
Cooking
Dishwasher, Cook (Former Employee) –  Medford, MAJuly 15, 2016
Noodles Company is a good place to work at i honestly loved it we loved working together as a team and they got the best food there . Everyday i was ready to into work cause that was the best place to work at
Fun Workplace
Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 21, 2016
In Bull Daddy Noodle Bistro you just need to serve your client well. The most challenge part of the job is to be efficient when you work in happy hours.
fun and good work place
server (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 24, 2016
i had a good experience here and good place to work every ones helpful but hours could get cut back depending on how busy and season.Also breaks could be made longer or shorter depending on how many people are working or how busy it is .i had good pay and most part good hours .place was a little to far from home but could be worth it .most part good work place .
Pros
good pay and good hours
Cons
short breaks or some times to long of breaks hours could get cut back depending on season
awesome place
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2013
owners very strict. location very fun, free parking, cash every night...
Pros
good environment
Cons
job security and distribution of hours not even...
Very clean, friendly, and fun enviroment to work at!
Sauté Cook (Former Employee) –  Silverthorne CODecember 19, 2012
Everything went perfect at Noodles until they hired a new Manager that thought he was qualified for the job but it was to high volume for him to handle. The schedules had to be constantly switched around and we didnt have enough food by the end of the weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noodle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6