Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company Employee Reviews

fun, good starter job
Server (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great discount, high energy
Cons: short breaks, little room for error
lots of moving around, very fast paced. management and co-workers were okay. hours weren't too flexible. always left smelling like noodles.
It was a great experience, but I would never work at Noodles and Company again
Guest Service Member (Former Employee), Boulder, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great meals
Cons: Not the friendliest people
The management and other employees were not friendly. Some of the employees were, but other than that it was not the greatest place.
Fun place to work at with the right co-workers
Shift Manager (Former Employee), HudsonJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Good people to work, and good food
Cons: limited to no breaks, poor management, poor scheduling, and excessivly long days
I worked here for a year and over that time the location i worked at had several ups and downs. On a typical day it was nothing to work a 12hr straight day sometimes with no brakes, or a 12hr split days which would consume ur whole day. So with that being said its pretty typical in the customer service part for anyone that has worked in the food industry some customers are happy and some are impossible to please. The most enjoyable parts of the job was actually seeing happy satisfied customers and the people i worked with. The hardest part is the management Bad scheduling (excessive/very long days), and Poor Management (no consistency through management.) Poor work environment on a management level.
Management was nice but I'm sure other stores are different.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), hales cornersJuly 18, 2015
Fun, fast, and the food was great. Lovely managers at the time, great crew. The pay isn't that great, took it as a third job. It was worth the experience.
Great food with benefits for employees
Waitress/Cashier (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 18, 2015
Pros: 50% off discount on days you work
Cons: short breaks, management.
A typical day at work is when we get there we jump right in looking for things to do. Standing around is not an option. Whether its rolling silverware, stocking salad cooler or garnish cooler. Prepping food, stocking drinks, or serving food and/or working cash register. My co-workers are mostly nice and easy to work with. The hardest part of my job is dealing with management and the stressful environment that can come when we are busy. The most enjoyable part of my job is everyones chill personality.
Fast paced, fun enviorment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Littleton, COJuly 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches, scheduling, co-workers
Cons: no tips, daily targets
A typical day consists of an inventory review from the night before to try to solve any weird food variances, counting registers and deposit, filling out paperwork, community outreach, sending in work orders to fix and/or replace issues, continue through-put of food, expoditing, cooking, food prep, serving dishes and problem solving with customers and co-workers a-like. Basically anything you can name in a restaurant, I do. It's hard work and fast paced but I wouldn't work in any other environment.
Awesome place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 17, 2015
Noodles and company cares about what food they serve to their customers. Fun and awesome place to work. If you care about customers and love cooking; it is the place for you. In the other hand if you dont like working hard it would probably not work out.
Fast Pace Work Place
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 6, 2015
Pros: everyone i work with
Cons: 50 plus hours a week
There is always something to do and it is a very busy location. the energy is always high and even when we are really busy everyone maintains a positive attitude.

I learned how to be a better manager and to handle all issues from order mix ups to handling issues with the guests.
great stepping stone to create a job background
Team Lead/Trainer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: 70% off lunch
this was a great opportunity to create a basic life . not really something that i can grow from.I really love the fact that the company was cooperate and it gave the employees an opportunity to grow with them, if they were looking for management jobs .
Great place
❸ Shift Manager (Current Employee), Hagerstown MDJuly 2, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Noodles and Co is a great place to work when under the right management. There is nothing about the job that I can say is honestly horrible. The only downfall was the managers at the noodles are unfair and show strong favoritism. As well as communication is lacking.
Very fun place to work awsome co workers and management
Team Member (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Awsome work enviornment
Cons: low pay, not much opportunity to advance
Typical day at work clock in and start cooking and after the rush start to clean. Learned how to communicate with others and to be a reliable and to push myself above and beyond. Great management best managers i've ever had. Best co workers i have ever had. Hardest part was the stress of the rush. Most enjoyable was the coworkers and managers.
Fun place to work, great people
Noodle Ambassador (Current Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNJune 22, 2015
Fun and fat paced, gets very busy, but the people you work with make everything simple and fun. Its hard some times because you may not get the schedule you desire, but they do their best to work with everyone.
Productive and excellent learning experience
Ambassador (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 3, 2015
Pros: Management experience
I would help train new employees, which then lead me to become an ambassador of Noodles and Company. I would travel to another state where a new store had been built, and I would help train the new employees and run the store.
Very stressful workday in the life of Amber Wood
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Woodridge, ILJune 2, 2015
Pros: Interacting with people, Free food
Cons: Stress, Hours
In the 9 months that I have worked at Noodles and Company it has been very stressful most days but has taught me a lot. From the constant need to be cleaning something to many complaints you have to answer to from employees and customers, it is very overwhelming. Not mention the, what seems like, endless paperwork and tasks from putting away a big truck order to making sure the daily orders are put in. You go in to work never knowing what your day is going to be like and what time you will be getting out. You may be scheduled to leave and have to stay hours over or you may be scheduled off and have to go in which makes it hard to find time to spend with your family. Although it has been challenging, my work ethic has improved tremendously as well as my drive and my managerial skills. I feel confident in what I have learned that I could use those skills and bring it to a different workplace. This job has taught me how to better be apart of a team and improve my people skills as well. My Team has been great! Definitely a fun group and we have all grown into a little family! I do enjoy working with them as well as interacting with the customer that come in. Its nice to be able to strike up a conversation with someone that you don't know or compliment a total stranger and make their day!
Successful job with a sometimes not-so-great environment.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 2, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on food
Cons: People called off too much
This job was always fast-paced, but manageable. The other employees were nice, but that managers weren't always so enjoyable. Some didn't do what they were supposed to do, and it was hurting the store. In general, it was an easy and enjoyable job.
Not A productive place to work
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), state college paMay 28, 2015
Pros: team
Cons: hours
Being a General manager and being at the establishment every day it should be up to the manager to set the staff up for success. Alot of micromanaging which really confused the staffing and interupted business.
my workplace
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Washington DCMay 27, 2015
A typical day at work would be come in set up make sure everything is organized. My coworkers were already in the mental state to work and they were excited. the hardest part of the job was juggling so many positions in so little time while it was super busy.
It's okay.
Host / Cook / Cashier (Former Employee), Frankfort, ILMay 18, 2015
Pros: Food, Money
Cons: Nepotist work environment.
I liked the amount of skills needed to make the food, I felt accomplished once I did learn almost everything in the store.

The downside was how manipulative the management team was as they were best friends and a number of employees that worked less than me received receieved substantial pay raises over me despite having less job experience, less work ethic, and less dedication to the job. The only time they even tried raising my pay was after it was too late and I found a job that paid me more.
productive and fun to work at
sales (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJMay 18, 2015
I enjoy talking to costumers, learn how to manage cash. it was very enjoyable working at the company. seeing same faces each day says a lot.
Work here only if you don't have bills to pay!!!
Server/ Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 15, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Long break, unorganized management, no hours.
I would work less than 10 hours a week, and there is no chain of command in this job. They do have favoritism, and breaks are sometimes 3 hours long. I do not recommend this job to someone who has bills to pay because this is not a secure job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company offers the world’s favorite noodle dishes, sandwiches, salads and soups, all in one restaurant. Each – Read more

Noodles & Company Salaries