Noodles & Company Employee Reviews

Relaxed
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO boulder, CoAugust 17, 2017
It's a good company to work for with great opportunity to grow. I was only there for three months before being offered a managers position and six months before discussing the possibility of moving up even further within the company.
Pros
Free meals for managers.
over all, I say go for it.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 17, 2017
Being a shift manager at a restaurant chain has been a real learning experience. Days are tough a lot of the time, but you always feel like a leader. Wish the higher management was more present in time when we needed.
great
Noodle Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Northville, MIAugust 16, 2017
nice understanding people who are cooperative and work well as a team. good structure and practices. runs like a well oiled machine. great corporate practices and admirable commitment to food quality and service.
Pros
cool people
Great Place
Saute Cook (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDAugust 16, 2017
I still love Noodles & Company till this day. It was my first job in high school. I started off in the dish room and quickly moved up to become a sauté' cook. It was a great learning experience and I still love there food.
Quick Paced and always something to do
Cashier, server, cook, and dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 15, 2017
I've learned food safety and sanitation as well as customer service skills. A typical day would depend on the deployment (what you were assigned to do) . No day is the same as the others.
Pros
70% on duty meal discounts
Cons
Unfair treatment between co workers from managment
Got team easy to work at
Team Member (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 15, 2017
It's not bad once you get use to the fast paced days to the slow days. Managers are pretty cool , team is good. customer's can be ride at times.
Uhmm.
Pros
Good, team members
Cons
Customer being rude
No Respect
Runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDAugust 13, 2017
Constant harassment, and no respect. Do not follow what you are available, and change schedule with out warning. Proper health prevention is not taken.
Fun, quick-paced work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNAugust 13, 2017
A typical day consists of early mornings prepping noodles and salad contents, helping customers with their meal choices, and various other items to be ready for purchase.
Pros
60% off meals
Cons
Short breaks
Great
Cook/Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJAugust 13, 2017
The staff was great. And I loved working with the clients. I had no problems working there. I even had time to eat my lunch which is a big problem I have at most jobs.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Time management
dont like the place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 12, 2017
busy days. always on your feet. sometimes at the store until 11 oclock at night. having to clean everything. management sucks . low pay no benefits at all.
Great workplace
Team member (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 12, 2017
Assisting customers,taking orders,running orders I learned how to handle busy and rushed situations so it can benefit me when dealing with each gust that comes in.
Great Job
Shift manager (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILAugust 11, 2017
Great environment to work at, although it is fast paced and hectic at times. Great people and culture. The catch is the pay is really not competitive with other jobs of the same position.
Fun work environment, good team work, flexibility
Customer Service & Cook (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 10, 2017
I was initially disappointed with the lack of training program and consistency in specs but was able to advance in learning all positions. I found some of the management to be inexperienced and naïve at how to operate but was always supported by my general manager. However seeing the downfall of getting into management at this kind of restaurant, when he left I decided that I needed to make a change. Wanting to get back into working a Monday - Friday 9-5 so to speak with pay that meets my skills and dedication. Taking this job having several years off from employment, I found this job to be the perfect transition. I learned that I do love to cook and would still be open to possibly taking a cook position at a more challenging company though. I enjoyed my co-workers and the team atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunches Flexibility with schedule when needed and appreciaction for my hard work
Cons
work life balance in management, varied hours, not enough hours
Stressful but with good culture
ASSISNTAT GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 9, 2017
Working here is stressful af and they don't pay anyone enough for the amount of work they have to do. I make sure that all of the people I hire are great, so we have really strong culture, but its still hella stressful and not even worth it.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Maybe you get to take a break, stressful
great place to work
Shift Manger (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNAugust 6, 2017
I loved working here it was challenging, but always something new. It was fun working with so many different people an getting to know customers over al it was a goo place to work.
Fun place to work
Cook/sauté (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 6, 2017
Noodles and company has been a fantastic work environment when time permits. Everyone I worked with can be fun and easy going but also intense and serious at the right time. This noodles was the second busiest store in the country at the time.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
High stress when busy
Fun place to work with great management
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 6, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of extremely high volume coming out the kitchen with 6 minute ticket times. I learned many different skills including: Business Intelligence, P&L Chart, Scheduling, Inventory and Cost Management and how to create a litany of different dishes. Management is excellent. Culture of family amongst the team is strong. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with orders with a minimal staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was making excellent food for better people.
Pros
Free meals, Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks, exhausting
okay restaurant
Hired in as dish washer (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIAugust 4, 2017
Job is a great first place to work at. Fun and sometimes fast paced food service keeps you entertained. great place to meet ppl from all different kinds of backgrounds
Pros
free food
Cons
long shifts
Excellent job for the right person!
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 3, 2017
The first thing that you need to realise about this job is that it is very fast paced and pretty much always understaffed. The sales do not allow for more employees on the clock. That being said when you make it through the rush it is a rewarding job, where you serve quality food and the guests love the service you provide. Very loyal customers!
Productive and great place to work at
Cashier, Cleaning, Busser, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 3, 2017
The people there was very helpful, also they are a caring team of people. The management was fair and honest didn't treat nobody differently then the next employee.
Pros
Free lunch and 50% Discount
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noodles & Company. Our community is ready to answer.