Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company Employer Reviews

Awesome!
Ambassador & Journey leader /Trainer (Former Employee), Lanham, MDNovember 30, 2014
one of my best jobs ever! Would come to work in a good mood and leave in a good mood! my management team was one of a kind!
I enjoyed my time there.
General Manager (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDNovember 23, 2014
Wonderful food. Its hard work but fun environment. Only real negative is the were filling upper management positions from outside the company. I really enjoyed the people.
Alright Job
Saute Cook (Former Employee), 46 Hampton VillageNovember 22, 2014
Pros: friendly enivorment
Cons: management team, was not payed for overtime
I would come in at 8am and perform morning prep which included me cooking 30 lbs of pasta and making culinary cuts to each vegetables. I honest enjoyed the job until the management team became rude an against each other as if they were in high school. Manger will become upset with one other that they would not set up the next manager come in no matter if it was AM, or P.M. They fell to see that it was affecting employees to where they would rush through they work not propriety make items. The GM will take away my overtime! and if call human resource, The GM will reduce your hours. it was just a mess
keep it real
Cook & Prep (Former Employee), carlsbadNovember 21, 2014
good food loved the enviroment wasgetting good hours and the employees are outstanding. in my words i would have evryone try it at least once. its clean and family freindy,
Noodle & Company
Cashiers (Former Employee), Livonia,MiNovember 16, 2014
Pros: half off on the food
My View on Noodles & Company ,That job was a good work experience for me ,Good team work but they never payed me for all my work hours .
Productive and fun work place
Noodle Ambassador (Current Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 15, 2014
I am able to have balance in my life right now, as I am able to work and be productive and be able to take care of my family. This company is an amazing company to work for because it is flexible with everyone's lives.
Enjoyable workplace
Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee), Littleton CONovember 13, 2014
Working at noodles and Company you task chances everyday, one day a cook one day a cashier. great people.
Culture change detrimental to employees at all levels
Area Manager (Former Employee), ColoradoOctober 28, 2014
As the company's goals have shifted from providing an experience that guests will love through really good food served by genuine nice people in a friendly comfortable place to being more concerned with stock value, their shotgun approach on marketing and their daily shifting of primary focus has definitely hurt their team.
This in turn has affected all aspects of the restaurants' understanding of standards and day-to-day procedures. Confusion is a key issue at Noodles & Company today.
Productive and fun place to work
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIOctober 28, 2014
Helps improve your customer service skills and patience. the most enjoyable part of the job is being around a positive staff and satisfying customers
fun and busy work place
Team member (Former Employee), Wheaton, ILOctober 15, 2014
I enjoyed working here at noodles and company, but I did not like how there was no room to move up in the company. I been working there for a month and I was still just a regular team memember and I had wanted to become a cashier. They were always hiring college students, and the one who was the dishwasher left, so they needed me to take his place. I can't complain though, because I was getting more than enough hours. The management was overall friendly, and the co-workers were very helpful. I did but heads with a few of them though, but that is to be expected, and i can understand because jobs are never perfect and they were probably just scared. I learned a lot and because they needed people, I learned how to make alot of yummy Asian and Ittalian dishes! the hardest part of the job was cleaning and dish washing. It wasn't difficult, just alot of work! Great job though and would almost give it a ten.
Fun workplace
Guest Service Team Member (Current Employee), Newport news, VAOctober 8, 2014
Fun place to work but includes a lot of hard work. I have gained experience serving and talking to people more.
Interesting place to work...fun, fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lake Delton, WIOctober 6, 2014
Pros: benefits, advancement
Cons: extremely busy! can be really tiring
The experience was great, yet challenging. Extremely busy store. Great Benefits and advancement can happen if you show them you deserve to be promoted. All stores are willing to help other stores out. It seems to be a tight nit community. This job is not for someone who wants to just sit around and do nothing. A lot of different personalities....
Fun, busy environment
Acting General Manager (Assistant Manager) (Former Employee), Rockville, MDSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches, networking
Cons: short breaks, hot environment when in the kitchen
Noodles and company was a great company that I was part of for five years. The environments is fast and there is always something to do. Management was always there to be of assistance whenever something was needed.
Team work, and fun place, great people to work with.
Expo (Current Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: excellent discount
Cons: lack of hours
Prep if needed. Set up for the day. Organize
Loved getting to talk with the guests.
Hours were hard to come by, due to alot of staff.
Productive and always a chance to grow with the company
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Eatontown, NJSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: a lot of hours
Cons: short breaks
Great place to work however I needed to finish school and my hours could not be cut back.
Comfortable and friendly environment
Cashier/ Server (Current Employee), Rocklin, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: 75% on duty
Cons: no benefits, hours were cut
My shift was the opening shift, so every morning I opened the front of house. I made sure everything was stocked, cleaned, and ready for guest to arrive. Once they arrived, my duties were to take their orders and to serve them their food hot and ready. I've worked register before, but Noodles taught me how to be a friendly and reliable server to my guest.
The management and my co-workers are easy to get along with and make you feel comfortable while working.
The hardest part, but not impossible part, of the job was to sell limited time offers to guest before they order their food and to sell beer/wine in the mornings. I enjoyed most meeting new people and knowing the names of regulars who came in.
Productivity in this fun environment
journey leader (Former Employee), Centennial, COSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: trying new foods
Cons: not enough workers to help out
I learned a lot from kitchen, to guest service to anything I can learn. I was willing to learn everything if I could. The hardest part of this job is working together to get the food out in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of this job is that my coworkers are like family and it makes the job less stressful. The management was alright except they were not willing to listen to my concern and it was conflicting with my studying. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience. I learned a lot.
Great team of staff to work with
General Manager (Former Employee), Pewaukee, WISeptember 12, 2014
Learning everything from catering to marketing to
maintaining a profitable bottom line.
Demanding work, toxic culture
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Louisville, COSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: on duty discounts, free food after 3 years of employment, good benefits for salaried managers
Cons: 50 hours work weeks but only paid for 40, ineffective upper management
Too many stores are being opened without enough people to run them. Training is fast-tracked and sloppy. Upper management does not address issues in workplace and does not support employees. Profit is put before the employee.
Nice Job
Crew Member/Cook/Shift Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 15, 2014
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: have no life outside of job
I loved the job managing crew members making sure food quality was up to par, providing wonderful customer service to guest. I got along well with all my co-workers it wasn't until as switch in management that I started disliking my job. I love cooking and my job brought the best of both making money and cooking food.

About Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company offers the world’s favorite noodle dishes, sandwiches, salads and soups, all in one restaurant. Each – Read more

Noodles & Company Photos