Noodles & Company Employee Reviews

Decent for food service
Noodle Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILOctober 26, 2017
My particular location was understaffed so everyone was stretched to their limit. They ended up closing my, along with dozens of other stores and only gave employees 2 days notice.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Food service
A great place for first job.
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COOctober 26, 2017
This was a great first place to work because it taught me how to deal with customers, even the rude ones. It was almost always busy which was nice because the work day would go by so much faster.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks
Laid back
Line Cook/Journey Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 26, 2017
It was a fun, laid back, sometimes fast paced environment. Always busy but never too busy. It was actually a really fun and easy job but the pay was extremely low and the chances for raises were very limited.
Management terrible
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Shorewood, ILOctober 25, 2017
I like the job itself but management made me hate going to worK. work culture suffered so much because of it. Typical day was easy going and simple. I wish I could have made it better
Fun work environment
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 24, 2017
They offered a flexible schedule that worked well with my educational schedule. This is a great place to work as it provides a great up-beat environment.
Assistant Manager
Asistant Manager (Former Employee) –  State College, PAOctober 22, 2017
Helping the crew as a line cook and taking orders came naturally, took some time to get used to serving tables but caught on pretty quickly. Balancing all of the above kept me working at a fast pace and made time go pretty quickly.
Pros
Relaxed
Cook (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 22, 2017
Typical day at work is a fast work day
Ive learned how to make new things ( food wise )
Management is ok but can be better
There really isnt a hard part about the job
Most enjoyable part is that everybody gets along and work together to get the job done.
Fast paced work environment with a lot on your plate at once.
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 22, 2017
Often times at this job I would be the only one moving at all as the other workers didn't really tend to do their jobs right. There were very few workers who would put in real work there and it left a lot on the minorities plate to deal with. I would be bouncing between dishes, dining, kitchen and customer service all so fast my legs would be hurting at the end of the day.
Pros
Free Lunches Sometimes
great memories
Saute Cook/Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2017
iv been there for around 4 years and still friends with some of my ex co workers loved the food and service i eat there from time to time would recomend noodles to anybody
Its ok.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 21, 2017
As far as jobs go its not a bad one, You can learn how to make a lot of different noodles from a lot of different food cultures. The atmosphere is good and the people are as good as restaurant people can be.
Pros
75% discount
Cons
later nights
Fun Enviornment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILOctober 21, 2017
Great first job, I honesty lost the job because of my own doing, but in general had a lot of fun working there, pay could of been better, but as a first job it is perfect. fun, you have your ups and downs working through out the day. Management wasn't rude at all, they were extremely nice though it wasn't run very well at all.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
poor managment
Good people, bad keep up.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILOctober 19, 2017
The customer service practice was okay. The only bad experience ive had was with the older stores, the ones that are trying to hold on to old equipment and desperate staffing.
Productive place of work, no room for advancements
Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 18, 2017
I would come in and begin to open the store. It was normal for the General Manager to be late, at least 4 people would call off a day. I was promoted to manager with a $2.00 pay raise but no amount of money was worth the b******* I had to deal with daily. I enjoyed taking home rice krispies and my meal. Even when I worked open to close I did not get a free meal. If non shift manager took an extra shift, they would receive a free meal. I think that was the only good thing. The work environment was relaxed but a lot of people took advantage of that and did not do at least half of the work that they were assigned to do.
Pros
rice krispys
Cons
No breaks, poor pay, picking up everyone elses slack, no room for career growth, favoritism
Productive and friendly, fun place to work.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 18, 2017
Noodles & Company was excellent to me. They provide great training and ample room (and encouragement!) for personal growth within the company. They're very good with providing constructive feedback. Environment is positive and productive. A typical day includes lots of cleaning, ensuring food safety and stock levels, prep, and making sure everyone is happy. Management varies from store to store, but they do try to be as understanding as possible, and that's appreciated. The hardest part of the job was providing motivation to those who didn't care for working. The most enjoyable part was having a great team who did their best and helped each other out in order to accomplish the store's goals. Good place to work if you like to stay busy.
Pros
Meal discount, good scheduling, room for growth
fun but stressful
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Centreville, VAOctober 18, 2017
It was fun but stressful, management started changing then staff became stressed due to lack of help, so staff slowly started descending. But for the 3 years I was there it was a wonderful experience!
Pros
work around your schedule
Overall, BS
Restaurant Associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAOctober 18, 2017
Broken promises. I still haven't received one of my checks & they bs'd me into going thru with their dumb process & it was NO HELP AT ALL. The boss would schedule me less than 7 hours a week, if that. & my checks would look small forcing me to leave on my own. Disorganized & fake management
Pros
What's that?
Cons
busy, messy workplace, no place for job advancement
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIOctober 17, 2017
I got the job through a friend, and it really didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. It's a fast-food joint, but you get pasta. What more is there to say?
Pros
employee discount
Cons
busy, no room for job advancement. You start on the bottom and slowly work your way to cashier.
Fun place to work
WAITER/CASHIER/FOOD PREP (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHOctober 17, 2017
Very enjoyable place to work. Not only were my coworkers great but the customers were as well. My boss was strict when she had to be but she didn't need to be very often because we all knew what needed to be done and we did it. We were a team.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Had to leave
Okay Job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIOctober 16, 2017
This job was okay. I worked as a back of house prep cook and at silver bowl quite a bit. Everyone I worked with was very kind, and the hardest part of the job was making the noodles every day.
great place to work
Journey leader (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 16, 2017
Great place to work at whether your older or its your first job. Great hours and pay is ok. Very competitive place as well for managers and higher up positions.
Pros
discount
Cons
not enough growth within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noodles & Company. Our community is ready to answer.