Noramco™ Employee Reviews

Terrible environment
Assistant Foreman (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, OHOctober 11, 2017
Poor management, low pay, unfair pay, work too hard for pay, employees treated poorly, management brings their kids to work into an unsafe environment, no guarding on moving parts of machinery, favoritism
Noramco
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 25, 2017
Great place to work if you are looking for challenges and a unique pharmaceutical environment. There are some routine tasks but the job is very fluid.
Easy work fair pay
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, OHAugust 18, 2017
I enjoyed working at noramco the only reason I left was because of my school schedule at the time. Operating the machines take some getting used to as the machines were a little finicky but once I got the hang of it it became second nature.
Temp work cleaning up
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 10, 2017
i would go into work mop and sweep the floors walk the halls to make sure that there is no dirt on the floor. When I got done with that then i would take the trash to the dumpster.
Pros
Can eat lunch when I was ready
Cons
when my work was done I did not have anything else to do
Management...
Technician (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 9, 2017
Management will wow you with the interview, tell you that you matter and they are flexible....none of the above is true. First week management made it very stressful and was very disrespectful. If you are sick, need a day off or have an emergency expect to put your job at jeopardy. There only concern is the end product and not the people. Benefits and pay is not worth it for long hours, and the chance to lose your job if you need any type of compassion. Kindness and understanding is free; I don't understand creating product to just treat your employees like garbage. Do not be pulled in by the initial interview. Athens, Georgia's facility is full of rude, back stabbing, and awful people.
Pros
pay, free lunches
Cons
management, drama
Improving since carve out
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 20, 2017
Lots of changes since leaving the JnJ family of companies but feels like we are moving in the right direction. Need to address gaps in supervisor ranks.
Good paying job with great coworkers. Management stinks.
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 2, 2016
Good job to have until the schedule falls behind. Management cares only about bottom line and moving themselves up the ladder. They tend to try to rush you to get the current job done so they can start the next job. If you make any mistakes may cost you your job. They preach that taking responsibility for your mistakes and your integrity is the most important thing. But it really doesnt matter if you make a mistake. Excellent culture amongst coworkers. Long hours and good pay.
Pros
Grat coworkers and good pay
Cons
Pushy management, empty promises, long hours
very high paced production
Plant Manager/Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, OHDecember 17, 2015
this was a very fast place to work.production was very fast with a short time for shiping orders. maintenance was very stressful,because of all the very old equipment to keep operating. call ins were constant because we had no lead time.for instance, we would get orders on monday and be scheduled to ship the next day or the day after.
Overall good place to work
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 15, 2015
Noramco is a good place to work. The people are nice and they keep you informed on what the company is doing. Sometimes it can be stressful.
Qc
QC ANALYST (Former Employee) –  ATHENS GAJanuary 17, 2015
No growth and harassment constantly. Revolving door of employees and no work ethics
Pros
You can take a lunch break
Cons
No room for growth andharassment
chemical operator
Pilot Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 6, 2015
Long hours and a lot of emplyee turnover
Lean work enviroment
pay ok
shirt work
Pros
emplyment
Nice Company
Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  GAJuly 14, 2014
A great company to work for. Co-workers are great, flexible hours, and great pay.
Pros
Friendly co-works, nice environment, great pay, flexible hours
Cons
Management has no backbone
It was fun and productive
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Athens, Ga.April 1, 2014
Being a security guard at NORAMCO was an joyful day, the hours were long but it was exciting with people going in and out. I learned how to sort mail, talk on a three-way radio, perform serious alarm drills, make announcements, write reports. My co-workers performed their jobs well. The hardest part of my job was pronouncing some of the names! lol . The most enjoyable part of my job is the laughter and seeing different people daily!
Pros
Driving a straight-shift truck
Cons
The Alarms that went off almost everyday
Good Job.
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 31, 2014
People are nice.Clean enviroment.Attention to detail must be a priority. Good Work is recognized by Management.
Pros
Salary.
Cons
Work/Family Balance.
great coworkers, horrible mgmt
QC lab (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 4, 2013
if you are not one of managements favorites then they are constantly looking for negative things to document so they can fire you

co-workers are amazing but management is more about quantity instead of quality and more worried about their bottom line looking good than about the employees. Management create an environment of employees don't matter as long as the work gets done. Also mgmt was happy about 50% employee satisfaction because that was an improvement, it was 30%
Pros
your co-workers are like family
Cons
no job security, mgmt out for themselves, employees don't matter
Entry Level Type Job
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 29, 2013
This job was a good one to have at an entry level. Now I need to gain more experience and learn more.