Instrumentation/ Electrical Technician
Norchem Corporation is a chemical and wastewater treatment equipment manuafacturer looking to higher well qualified PLC, .Net and HMI programmers and engineers.
Successful candidates for the Instrumentation / Electrical Technician role will be responsible for specification, installation, testing and repair of all types of electrical and electronic equipment used in the operation of chemical pumping system and wastewater equipment.
- Specify, install and program all types of PLC, HMI, MMI, networking PLC to industrial PC.
- Read and interpret blueprints and understand and apply the National Electrical Code
Work Experience, Skills and Education Required
- Highly motivated and able to work independently while using good judgment
- Use critical thinking skills to solve problems
- General mechanical, maintenance, and electrical skills
- Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PLC laader, .net. SQL, C++. proprietary database
- Communicate effectively
- Valid driver's license
Work Experience, Skills and Education Preferred.
- Candidates with five or more years of instrumentation and electrical experience are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.