Nordic Consulting Employee Reviews

Company had drastically changed for the worse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 30, 2017
The best thing about Nordic are the great people who work there. I work with some of the most talented people in the industry. I've been at Nordic for three years and I have learned so much from my teammates. No two days are the same which keeps things dynamic.

The reason for my low score is the leadership at Nordic has dramatically changed. They are no longer a lifestyle company and are very top heavy. In the past, I appreciated the transparency from leadership. I feel leadership has lost focus of what makes Nordic great; being a consultant focused company. The culture took a complete 180 and overall, I feel people are becoming more tense and anxious at work. They also have a huge area of opportunity with communication. They give everyone in my department the same percentage raise even though there are some under producers.
Pros
Amazing coworkers, along with challenging and dynamic work
Cons
Top heavy, lack of focus on consultants, no training for new hires
Expect you to do it all
ADT Consultant - Cedars-Sinai (Former Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CASeptember 6, 2017
They expect you to do everything at 110% at all times. You may have been hired as an analyst, but they expect you to be a project manager as well. If you were hired as a project manager, they expect you to build in addition to project management. They also expect you to put in 60+ hours of work but only bill 40 hours.

My first project was fine. The expectations were in line with the definition of the assignment. The last assignment was a nightmare. There was crying, cursing, and expectations which were not attainable. Those who were on the project for a long time were extremely stressed out. I and another colleague were thrown under the bus.

I don't expect I will ever work for them again. I would be very leery to work with them again and I think they would be leery to hire me again.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor organization and no help when timeline is off track.
Excellent Consulting Organization
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 18, 2017
The transparency of pricing and the support of central office staff make Nordic a great place to work. The culture is one of openness and partnerships and I am very glad that I was referred by a friend to them almost two years ago.
Pros
Openness, quarterly all-hands meetings, support of home office team
Cons
It's consulting - frequent assignment roll offs and onboardingis not for everyone
Nordic - Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 5, 2016
Great Place to work! Consultants are supported effectively by home office staff. The nature of the contract consulting business makes job security an issue, but overall Nordic does an exceptional job finding the best opportunities for the best consultants. Culture and Management is very open, and approachable. Transparent billing, sales, and growth metrics are all published. If you are looking to do HIT consulting, Nordic is a great spot to work.
Pros
Transparent Billing Rates, Compensation
Cons
Contract
Productive, fun and enjoyable work environment with the best employees
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 21, 2016
The people at Nordic is what makes it such a great place to work! Management is always engaging every employee and keeping us informed of company wide decisions. The employees are down to earth and fun, the type of people you call your friends!
Pros
Occasional free food, Compnay sponsored employee events, flexible, ROW (Results Orientated Workplace)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nordic Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2