Norfolk County Agricultural High School Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Perfect starting job
Greenhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAJuly 3, 2014
I worked at the school briefly when I was a student as part of a work-study program. I worked in the Plant Science department, and tended to the greenhouses and work areas. I de-weeded, organized and supervised the greenhouses.

Coworkers consisted of other work-study students, but only two or three worked at the school. Hardest part of the job was organizing the work rooms. Hundreds of tools, pots, plants, and soil samples...

Best part of the job was working in the greenhouses. Really fun to organize and tend to the plants.
Pros
schedule, management
Cons
commute
I love a fun and exciting work enviroment
employee (Current Employee) –  Walpole, MAJune 15, 2015
This is a great place and the kids and staff are great. If you love agricultural this is the place to be.
You will learn a lot working with the staff as well as the kids. so take every opportunity that is given to you and enjoy it
Pros
health insurance
always a productive day
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAOctober 9, 2012
Duties included transporting hay and grain, observing animals for signs of illness and injury, operating tractors and vaccinating animals, also apply medications to cuts and bruises, clipped identifying notches, docked lambs tail, feeding and watering animals, cleaning and disinfecting cages, pens and yards and recorded information such as weight, medications, and ID number.
Pros
good people
Cons
pay
School
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Walpole, MAMarch 7, 2013
I currently attend Norfolk County Agricultural High School. I am a senior. I am a peer mentor, I wouldn't really consider this work. It is a volunteer activity
Pros
all

4.6