Noritsu America Corporation Employee Reviews

working was a very stressful enviornment
Order Entry Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMay 26, 2017
co-workers did not help and ignored you since I was not part of there group I was hired last and my manager liked me because I caught on fast but fellow employees didn't like me. I was not part of the "in crowd".
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
my fellow employees didn't like me
Great Company to work for
Technical Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAApril 21, 2017
Position requires hard work and dedication. Great company, outstanding support. Extensive training available. Company car and laptop and phone available.
Selfish company with no consideration
Dispatcher/Hotline (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAApril 13, 2016
hotline work is no joke and gets no recognition. team moral is out the window for this company, some of the management thinks they are better then the actual workers and they don't even appreciate the hard work that is done or the working that needs to take place on holidays that could actually be spent with family. glad to be gone..
Pros
salary
Cons
everything
No balance, work place was not secure or supportive team effort.
Technician Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAOctober 16, 2015
Overall, there was no team effort in the work place. I did work out of my home. This was a sink or swim environment. It was hard to get up and go to work on a daily basis after being with the company for 3 months.
Excellent work experience
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJuly 15, 2015
Very good company. Excellent benefits. Offers the opportunity to travel to many different locations. Highly technical positions with good co-workers. Able to meet many different people.
Pros
traveling
Cons
traveling
Company first in USA with one hour photo equipment
Senior Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMarch 13, 2015
Had so much sales in 1980, they took anyone to install the equipment. Had a lot of money, so they paid good and worked your butt off trying to get all these machines installed to MOM AND POP.
Learn on the RUN try to keep up with the equipment. Not enough training except where there was a new piece of equipment coming out. Here it is, you got 3 to put in next week. Some fun, at Orlando Universal and Disney, big machines. Got to see some sites behind the scenes.
Pros
Seeing new sites, seeing new machines.
Cons
No Breaks, Run, Run, not a lot of fun, all work, even the cruise to the Keys.
My Noritsu Company Review
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day would be answering a high volume of calls and troubleshooting issues, answering customer concerns, ordering parts, reading 3D blueprints, reading manuals.
I learned functions of multiple machinery in the photo industry and also learned over the phone interactions with multiple types of people.
The management here is not so involved in the employees and do not offer much guidance.
My co-workers are a lot of help and we have a great relationship with each other.
The hardest part of the job would be learning every inch of the machines we deal with by heart in order to troubleshoot efficiently.
The most of enjoyable part of the job is challenging myself to do better everyday and accomplish my work at a higher level each day.
Pros
relaxed environment, friendly co-workers, a lot of self learning
Cons
poor management, unstable, no growth
Great management
Warehouse Specialist - Shipping (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CADecember 18, 2012
Every co worker i
was considered family. Great people to work with.
Pros
everyone was always in a great mood.
Cons
healtcare
Very good place to work for
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAApril 4, 2012
Noritsu is a very good company to work for. the company allowes you to grow and build your skills.
Pros
home office
Cons
photo
You become like one big family. Fun to work with. They gave me a party when my younger son was born. The Operations Personnel were my family at work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 31, 2011
I worked here for almost 20 years and I was able to rear my two sons
very well. I'm glad I worked at NAC and I'm very happy to see my kids
grew up a normal life.
Very good in family support.
Pros
family+work, compassionate, flexible
Cons
not much room to grow for the middle management, i had so much projects that were not attributed to, but never recognized