Norman Shark is hiring a Business Development Representative with a significant drive to succeed as part of a dedicated team of the brightest minds in the Cyber Security industry.
The team is built around passion for uniqueness and for customer success. The work environment is professional, with an international climate, and with focus on innovation, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
Norman Shark is investing heavily in the area of advanced malware defense, and have unique solutions within Network Security and Malware Analysis, protecting enterprises and governments against advanced targeted attacks.
As Business Development Representative, you will have an important role in Norman Shark's sales and marketing team. You will be directly responsible for developing incoming leads from web, events, PR, and other marketing activities, into qualified opportunities that can be handed over to Enterprise Account Managers. Further to this, prospecting on selected, relevant customer segments will be required, to identify new business potential for Norman Shark solutions.
Secondarily, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing Norman's business within endpoint protection / antivirus products – a business which primarily is targeting resellers in the SMB space.
The ideal candidate has experience in selling and developing new business over the phone. Since Norman Shark is delivering advanced and specialized solutions, a reasonable technical interest/insight is required, as well as the abiliy to communicate with both technical and commercially oriented stakeholders at potential clients. Furthermore, the ideal candidate is an entrepreneur with creativity and passion around building this business area.
Among the primary work items are the following:
Open doors to new prospective clients:
- Get Norman on the radar at relevant enterprise prospects.
- Work with the marketing assets and tools to nurture the interest in Norman Shark solutions
- Articulate Norman's business value to the client
- Identify relevant stakeholders in the client's organization
Conversion of marketing leads into sales opportunities:
- Quick and timely follow up on incoming leads from all marketing sources
- Qualify leads through input on timing, budget, decision process, client priorities, evaluation criteria, etc.
- Maximize conversion rate on marketing leads
- Ensure hand over to the relevant Enterprise Account Manager for the territory
Business Management – Norman Safeground:
- Take ownership of the small but profitable antivirus business in the US.
- Ensure maximum renewal rate for the installed base.
- Identify growth potential among resellers – select and concentrate
- Drive relevant electronic campaigns to attract new clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must have a documented track of success in comparable roles.
- Must be capable of building customer relationships from scratch
- Must have a basic understanding of IT security
- Must have a good understanding of IT infrastructures in general
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable conveying complex messages over the phone.
- Must have an understanding of the commercial aspects of the business
- Must have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of the business
- Must be comfortable and flexible working across time zones in an international company.
- High passion and commitment to execute in a timely manner
- Self-motivating, takes initiatives, and seeks constant improvement
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in business or computer science
- Relevant sales education / training