NORRED & ASSOCIATES, INC. Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALJanuary 9, 2018
This was the worst security job ever. No to little trainning was offered. They take 25 a week out for uniforms. Never will receive the money back. The security manager an a## hole and very conceded only cares about himself and never reachable.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Deceided about you or your health
Norred and Associates
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  College Park, GADecember 25, 2017
As far as I see it they could do better when it comes to call-offs. People do have children and families. A threat to be fired is not the way to go. Its a good experience overall.
Management sucks
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCNovember 10, 2017
There was too much favoritism at this location. The acting chief had family members working who only worked certain shifts when everyone was supposed to at least work 1-2 nights per week. Some employees never worked weekends while while others worked every weekend (when hired, I was supposed to work 1-2 weekends per month. Never worked for a company where so unprofessional and showed so much favoritism for family members, I meant certain employees.
A place to forget
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALNovember 7, 2017
The manager was terrible, had his favorites, was untruthful.
Covered himself in order to keep his job with Norred and Associates,
Stressful because of management.
great job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Great job just disnt have a car at the time ao i was very hard fir to to get new assiment. They qasnt on the bus so i didn't workout dor me but when i was ther is waa great
Flexible different areas
Sales associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAOctober 17, 2017
I worked in different areas at different sites overnight and during the day the scariest part was working overnight outside by myself was a risk and no one barely checked on you so that was scary
Cons
Short and long breaks
productive work place
security officer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAOctober 10, 2017
i enjoyed doing security for this company. the shift were 12 hrs with every other weekend off. i would tell someone to work here who is looking for more income.
Pros
sit down at certain sites
Cons
high turn over rate
It's what you make of it
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2017
Overall I had a good work experience. But the Supervisors & the Management team could use some life skill training on how to talk & treat the employee and also add some more money to there pay checks and give the people something to work a little harder for and not just pay them crumbs. What I'm saying is show your appreciation to the peoples that's I'm saying.
Pros
You get paid every Friday
Cons
It' not enough money
Good work environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Working for norred & Associate people are friendly management good and good environment everyday you learn something new and you get along with everybody
Pros
No free lunch
Good starting job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TXSeptember 12, 2017
I enjoy working here, I like meeting the truck drivers. I enjoy my shift and they work with me when my family needs me. The only downside is little no advancement or raises.
Cons
Low pay
Professional but also relaxed job sites.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 10, 2017
It is a good company to work for while you strive for self improvement. I mean we are responsible for our own destiny, no one can define what your self worth is exept you. Therefore i think never stop trying to reach your ultimate goal. Even if you have to leave an employer you like, step out on faith for yourself.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good place to work if you want minimum wage and money taken out of your check
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 6, 2017
You never see management. I was stationed in California, the corporate office is in Georgia. I never once met the manager. When we tried to call about things he would say he was checking it out, but never actually did. More than twice I didn't get paid for all the hours i worked. They take $6 out of your check each week for uniform service, but we had to clean the uniforms ourselves. They still owe me money that I will never receive and I'm not the only one.
Pros
Weekly paycheck
Cons
Missing money, terrible management, never getting a raise
Company-wide Review
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Company itselfAugust 5, 2017
For me, Norred was the WORST company I ever worked for. They advertised free uniforms (not true), told you your pay rate (then lowered it), management lied to officers (often), and on and on. Would NEVER recommend this company to even my worst enemy!
Pros
A job
Cons
Company itself
good
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2017
well everyone experience is different due to work site. my experience was great I worked at a warehouse and my job was to track vehicles entering and exiting the premises as well as emplolyees
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Jamesburg, NJJune 25, 2017
This company has no chance for advancement or any raises . could care less about its employeess. Everything I passed in south, there are no other sites to work except where you are .
Pros
Cons
no raises
relaxing work enviornment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2017
A typical day at work consists of me sitting at a desk and patrolling the premises. What I learned while working there is how to operate a medal detector. The management there was fair and nice. I didn't have a hard time while working here. The most enjoyable part of my job was working in different locations and meeting new people.
Dont ever expect a raise
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDMay 7, 2017
Not concerned for the health safety of there officers. mobile Trailer had mold and was falling apart. No heat and had hold in the floor where mice would get in. never expect a raise or to move up in the company. they are only in it for themselves. Would definitely never work for them again.
Pros
good to gain experience
Cons
Not much pay, payroll messes up paychecks, and unhealthy environment to work in
Non stressful work environments.
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2017
Professional work place. Above average standards. Professional skill, image and reputation for corporate work environment. Working without proper equipment, safety gear. Professional standards learned and experienced in corporate environments. Pleasant work environment.
keeps you on your toes
Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
If you are of a military mind and do not mind working 12 hours a day 7 days a week then this is the company for you. You will need to have plenty of suits as this is an Executive job and you must look the part and be of sound mind.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
long time away from home and loved ones
Would not recommend to people
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAApril 3, 2017
the company has went through a lot of changes since I have worked there. they are not friendly when you come to the office and always have attitudes when you are trying to get some help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORRED & ASSOCIATES, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9