North American Textile Company, LLC (NATco) is a global supplier of apparel packaging and trims for retailers such as Wal-Mart, Abercrombie and Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, ABS, The North Face, and Jansport, among other well-known brands. With a network that spans over 25 countries, NATco is the perfect environment for dynamic individuals to put their skills and education to work. Check www.natcoglobal.com for more information about our company.
We are interested in experienced individuals who are able to excel in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Work with Account Managers to interpret client needs, and develop and source new products
- Determine appropriate sourcing location and communicate product specifications to overseas employees for sampling
- Evaluate production samples on basis of client requirements (color, quality, texture, font, etc...)
- Communicate feedback to overseas offices
- Review product costing and set pricing
- Information management - heavy Excel use to organize information
Minimum Requirements (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL of the following):
- Minimum of 3 years working in garment industry, preferably in product development and sourcing
- Comfortable using MS Excel to organize large amounts of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime when needed
To apply for this position, please submit the following information:
- Salary history OR salary expectation
- Brief explanation of how you meet the requirements above
- What your long-term goals are
Keywords: garment, apparel, fashion, product development, sourcing, trims, packaging, hangtags, labels