NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY Employee Reviews

Awesome group of people to work with.
Customer Services Representative II (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 6, 2017
My immediate management has encouraged me to become a better leader, employee and a better person altogether. My typical day involves solving player and retailer issues, handling call escalations, team building, and exercising my multi-tasking skills. Since being in this position, I've learned to successfully lead a diverse group of individuals to meet our overall team goals. Being that I mostly work with my immediate co-workers, I must say that we strive to maintain a family oriented environment. The toughest part of this position is to successfully deescalate the irate calls. The most enjoyable part of this position is working with a great group of people. By keeping a friendly fun atmosphere, it makes for a very enjoyable day, despite the heavy workload.
Pros
High morale
Cons
Workload is heavy 80% of the time
Branch offices are great, HQ is a nightmare
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Statewide; HQ is Raleigh, NCDecember 10, 2015
This is a typical state organization where politics rules out over everything, including the well-being of its employees. The sales management team is actually really great, but I cannot say the same for the other management teams. If you decide to work here, the sales team is the most supportive, most positive working environment within the company.
Pros
Hours are somewhat flexible
Cons
the treatment of non-management employees is terrible.
Are They For Real????
Draw Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yonkers Rd, RaleighSeptember 18, 2014
Who in the world would work a dumb shift from 12 noon until 12 midnight. What type of work life balance would you have?
Pros
Don't know
Cons
Stupid work hours
Excellent Company
Retail Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  RaleighApril 28, 2013
A joy to work for with excellent support and work environment .
Use state vehicle and great leave policy.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 16, 2012
Maximize the sale of lottery tickets by established and prospective retailers.
Recruit retailers and follow up
Promote and merchandise lottery products at retailer locations within a geographic area insuring all standards and requirements are met.
Establish and maintain a good rapport with retailers,
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the retaiilers and their customers about upcoming or current lottery games and seeing different parts of the state.
The hardest part of the job is covering all retailers with special promotions.
Pros
not using my own vehicle. great accrued leave policy and bonus plan
Cons
meeting short deadlines.
There is never a dull moment
Retailer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 17, 2012
My job consist of me assisting retailers that sell the lottery when issues occur with their equipment or tickets. I can say the lottery is not rigged like people think there are a lot of securities and investigations to ensure the games are true. My co-worker are a joy, they are the true example of teamwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY. Our community is ready to answer.

NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY Reviews by Location