North Central State College Employee Reviews

Full Time Student (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMay 4, 2017
College it is what it is. Going to school can be hectic but in the end it will be worth it. I was doing prerequisite classes for a degree later on. I am now working on that.
Pros
School
Cons
School
great place to be with colleagues and students
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 28, 2017
I enjoy teaching classes and being with young minds. The college has taught me helpful methods and computer techniques for learning. The faculty us interesting and provides great conversation between classes. The hardest part of the job is keeping students engaged and interested. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching young minds grow.
A great program
TUTOR (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHOctober 18, 2016
This department at north central state college is a great opportunity to help others while reviewing the material for yourself. The head of the department is amazing to work for.
A place where anyone can get help in obtaining an education
College Recruiter (Current Employee) –  134 North Main Street Mansfield, OhioMarch 24, 2014
Great place to work, I enjoy helping people and introducing them to the opportunities that come with education. I have learned how to be an better professional. The management team is wonderful. The hardest part of the job, I don't think I have had to struggle with anything, because everyone is willing to help.
A very good school
Student (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMay 14, 2013
This school has a program that will help students build a complete skill level in a wide range of computer related areas. There is Networking, Server 1 and 2, "this is the meat of active directory and group policy", Programming, Web design, "client and server side", Security, Database and of course all of the Microsoft business software. I recommend this school for anyone wanting to get started in computer repair and networking or for someone who wants to refine the skill they already have.
Pros
Wide range of skill development
Cons
needs more certifications built in to the program
Work study skills
RECEPTIONIST'S-WORK STUDY (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJuly 17, 2012
Was receptionists in admittance office where I answered phones, greeted new students, scheduled callers to meet with the advisers, filled pamphlets of career choices, filed folders in cabinet
Pros
is one of the work study programs
Cons
you work as part of your education program
Working with the kids in the Child Development Center was great!!
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMay 13, 2012
I loved working in the Child Development Center. The kids were so much fun to work with. Working with them was very rewarding.
Pros
making a difference in the lives of the children.
Cons
being part time, there were no breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Central State College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5