North Central Surgical Center Employee Reviews

Strong company to work for
Director - GI/Pain (Current Employee) –  Dallas TXApril 11, 2017
Department staff and physicians are the best.
Culture of facility supports quality of care.
Departments work well together.
Hardest part of job is the long hours.
Pros
Bonus, free meals
Cons
limited merit raises
The Moset enjoyable part of the job
Business Office Supervisor/Charge Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2017
Was the team I had while at North Central, I still keep in touch with several of the employee from this company. We had the best culture because we were willing to help one another to meet the company goals.
HORRIBLE place to work
Central Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 9, 2016
Do not work for this company; if there is any facility you should steer clear of, it's this one. I don't even know where to start...no training, nasty co-workers, favoritism, poor, dishonest management that act as apologists for people with attitude problems, punishment for some while others get away with murder, etc., etc. Consider yourself warned.
Cons
Favoritism, nasty co-workers, no training
Horrible
Lab Assistant/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 5, 2015
I been with this company for a year and they sent me an email letting me go. Your- coworkers are shady and also the management.
Pros
pay
Cons
co-workers
Great place to work!
Pre-Op/PACU RN. Ambulatory (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2015
The culture at North Central was unlike any other place I had ever worked in the past. The management is extremely supportive, and the staff feel enthusiastic and happy to come to work every day. It is a small surgery center, so every employee knows you by first name. The culture was one of caring and support, and I think that spills over into care of our patients.
Pros
free lunches every Friday, free breakfast every Tuesday, $3 lunches from staff every day, supportive management.
Cons
4, 10 hour shifts with not much flexibilty, being sent home early when census is low
North Central
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 7, 2015
North Central is a successful surgical hospital that strives to create a positive, warm welcoming environment. There is room for growth in many different departments.
Negative, toxic work environment with poor nursing care
Medical (Current Employee) –  Dallas, tXMay 30, 2014
Would not work here unless I had to. Balance for life is good, benefits are good but compared to the "perks" of hospitals this company seriously lacks and you have to go online for the discounts that are expired, don't work, or the same as coupons from the news paper. Culture is bad, try to promote as a family environment, you will be treated as a red-headed step child unless you deal with money and if you deal with money make sure that the company comes out on top and looks good, that is what it is all about there.
Pros
Free lunch, make good money around holiday from over time.
Cons
Weight gain because of free lunch, hostile work environment from people in administration roles and upper management, favoritism to certain persons, alienate certain employees and departments, turn over rate is sky high due to the poor leaders and management, constantly training new staff and all they care about is hiring bodies not good nurses
Secure employment with no room for growth!
Executive Chef / Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2014
A five day work week.
Learned how not to treat your emplyees by observing upper mangement.
Hardest part of the job is working for a micromanaging supervisor.
The only thing you have to look forward to is Friday.
productive
ins coordinator (Current Employee) –  dallas txFebruary 19, 2014
work flow is great great company to work for , team work, mangaenment is fair and understanding .
love north central surgical center
purchasing tech (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2014
i am ready to grow in the medical field.. i went to school to be a surgical tech.. but i have been in material for 7yrs... just ready to see what else i can do.. excited for something diffrenet
Pros
great everyone is like family
Cons
can't grow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Central Surgical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

North Central Surgical Center Reviews by Location