North Clinic Employee Reviews

everyone worked as a team and the Physicians were a team player as well and easy to get along with.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 18, 2017
Checked in Patients and verified demographics, maintained patient forms and scheduled patients clinic appointments and procedures.
I felt there wasn't really a hard part of the job because we all worked together.
I really enjoyed the patient interaction and help problem solved for them.
Pros
Free lunches from Pharmacy Rep's
A fun place to work
Charge Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 14, 2017
Fun and productive workplace, great employees to work with. Looked forward everyday to go to work. Management was very receptive to employee needs. great place to work
Pros
laid back and fun place to work
Cons
HR Manager at the time who is no longer employed by this company.
Very stressful work environment
CMA (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  All sitesAugust 12, 2017
Working at North clinic was very stressful. The staff was a very clicky and rude. Management were very favorable to employees they liked. The hours were not compatible for a family living life. Very little PTO offering and benefits were not that great for a family. The providers are all wonderful people and fun to work with. The environment was very chaotic unorganized and very little Communication from upper management that made all of the decisions.
Pros
Nice providers.
Cons
Pay, benefits, Pto
Great clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Osseo, MNJuly 10, 2017
Providers and nurses are very nice and helpful. They make all patients feel welcome. Management and communication needs more work but overall it isn't a bad place to work at.
best place for learning details.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJune 10, 2017
a positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work , and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day, some times management needs to encourage the employees.
Nice people - Not a lot of room for advancement.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJune 6, 2017
Excellent patient care focus. Supportive co-workers and management. Limited opportunities for advancement. Small company so pay and benefits are below average.
A great place to work and retire
North Clinic Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNApril 24, 2017
Working at North Clinic is a great place to work, where staff is dedicated to the patient experience, and engaged in their positions. The team is fun, friendly, and positive. The most enjoyable part of working here is the caring and fun staff.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Osseo, MNApril 17, 2017
Small, friendly place to work. Other employees are nice and easy to get along with. Flexible schedules. Family oriented. Plenty of room for advancement.
Productive in learning hands on.
Medical Assistant-Extern (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 18, 2017
I feel like overall there need to be at least one other person working here. It was very hectic as in one person doing the job of medical receptionist/billing as well medical assistant so i just felt like to balance things out there could have been at least one other person working.
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 31, 2014
High populated work environment, good co-workers, friendly atmosphere
unstaffed
Triage Desk under supervision of RN (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 7, 2014
I worked with a family medicine MD and the nurse was responsible for rooming patient, blood draws,ekg and assisting the MD. Also I did some triage when the MD was not there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
Poor pay
A good place to work
Medical Records Clerk/Online Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 6, 2013
Fast paced at times which I love. Very pleasent co-works and doctors.
Pros
Snack Bar and Social Commitee
Cons
No advancement
Busy, professional and customer based company
Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 4, 2013
Office duties, answering phones, greeting patients. This company gave me the opportunity to enhance my receptionist skills and taught all aspects of insurance billing. Co-workers always professional and pleasant to work with. Hardest part of the job was scanning documents, time consuming. The best of the job was job security and advancements opportunities.
Pros
Employee appreciations days
Cons
Doctors were demanding
Fun work environment with great people and clients
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNFebruary 21, 2013
I loved every bit of my job at North Clinic! I worked independently, had interaction with clients through out the day, was active, and loved my co-workers.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Great job to advance career
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Osseo, MNJanuary 24, 2013
I started at North Clinic in the medical records department and moved my way up the clinic. Great staff who care about each other and listen to your needs. Would recommend them to all my friends!!
Pros
free parking, great committees to be involved on
I don't recommend this place for employment.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 18, 2013
I did not care for my experience working here. At that time their human rescources and management was the worst I've experienced. They were not professional with their management skills. It was almost like a parent/child relationship. I didn't have a huge problem with this personally but seen it a lot throughout the clinic. I believe if you want to run a successful business you need to start with management/human resources. Hire the right people for the job and a management should be respectful to their employers. It was very much an autocratic way of management.
Medical assistant in family practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNOctober 21, 2012
room patients, take vitals, assist doctors with procedures. low pay and wanted to go back to school.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons really
A productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 25, 2012
A typical day for me would start with opening the facility, setting up the room for the physician and calling patients to remind them of there appointment. I learned most of my Medical Billing and codes there an alos did X-rays there. The management was great and fun to be around as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job there was the X-ray machine because it was so old. The most enjoyable part of my job there was having my own space and seeing the patients leave with a smile on there faces.
Pros
hour for lunch
Friendly warm place to work
Customer service skills, training, medical (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 20, 2012
This was a great place to work. Friendly atmosphere The customer always came first. went electronic needed to minimize.
Pros
holiday parties, envolvment with all staff
Cons
long breaks, went electronic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.