North Clinic

North Clinic Employer Reviews

unstaffed
Triage Desk under supervision of RN (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: poor pay
I worked with a family medicine MD and the nurse was responsible for rooming patient, blood draws,ekg and assisting the MD. Also I did some triage when the MD was not there.
A good place to work
Medical Records Clerk/Online Help Desk Support (Current Employee), Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: snack bar and social commitee
Cons: no advancement
Fast paced at times which I love. Very pleasent co-works and doctors.
Busy, professional and customer based company
Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: employee appreciations days
Cons: doctors were demanding
Office duties, answering phones, greeting patients. This company gave me the opportunity to enhance my receptionist skills and taught all aspects of insurance billing. Co-workers always professional and pleasant to work with. Hardest part of the job was scanning documents, time consuming. The best of the job was job security and advancements opportunities.
Fun work environment with great people and clients
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunches
I loved every bit of my job at North Clinic! I worked independently, had interaction with clients through out the day, was active, and loved my co-workers.
Great job to advance career
Medical Records (Former Employee), Osseo, MNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: free parking, great committees to be involved on
I started at North Clinic in the medical records department and moved my way up the clinic. Great staff who care about each other and listen to your needs. Would recommend them to all my friends!!
I don't recommend this place for employment.
LPN (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 18, 2013
I did not care for my experience working here. At that time their human rescources and management was the worst I've experienced. They were not professional with their management skills. It was almost like a parent/child relationship. I didn't have a huge problem with this personally but seen it a lot throughout the clinic. I believe if you want to – more... run a successful business you need to start with management/human resources. Hire the right people for the job and a management should be respectful to their employers. It was very much an autocratic way of management. – less
Medical assistant in family practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNOctober 21, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no cons really
room patients, take vitals, assist doctors with procedures. low pay and wanted to go back to school.
A productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 25, 2012
Pros: hour for lunch
A typical day for me would start with opening the facility, setting up the room for the physician and calling patients to remind them of there appointment. I learned most of my Medical Billing and codes there an alos did X-rays there. The management was great and fun to be around as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job there was the X-ray – more... machine because it was so old. The most enjoyable part of my job there was having my own space and seeing the patients leave with a smile on there faces. – less
Friendly warm place to work
Customer service skills, training, medical (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNMarch 20, 2012
Pros: holiday parties, envolvment with all staff
Cons: long breaks, went electronic
This was a great place to work. Friendly atmosphere The customer always came first. went electronic needed to minimize.