North Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

unstaffed
Triage Desk under supervision of RN (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 7, 2014
I worked with a family medicine MD and the nurse was responsible for rooming patient, blood draws,ekg and assisting the MD. Also I did some triage when the MD was not there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
poor pay
A good place to work
Medical Records Clerk/Online Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 6, 2013
Fast paced at times which I love. Very pleasent co-works and doctors.
Pros
snack bar and social commitee
Cons
no advancement
Busy, professional and customer based company
Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 4, 2013
Office duties, answering phones, greeting patients. This company gave me the opportunity to enhance my receptionist skills and taught all aspects of insurance billing. Co-workers always professional and pleasant to work with. Hardest part of the job was scanning documents, time consuming. The best of the job was job security and advancements opportunities.
Pros
employee appreciations days
Cons
doctors were demanding
Fun work environment with great people and clients
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNFebruary 21, 2013
I loved every bit of my job at North Clinic! I worked independently, had interaction with clients through out the day, was active, and loved my co-workers.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Great job to advance career
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Osseo, MNJanuary 24, 2013
I started at North Clinic in the medical records department and moved my way up the clinic. Great staff who care about each other and listen to your needs. Would recommend them to all my friends!!
Pros
free parking, great committees to be involved on
I don't recommend this place for employment.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 18, 2013
I did not care for my experience working here. At that time their human rescources and management was the worst I've experienced. They were not professional with their management skills. It was almost like a parent/child relationship. I didn't have a huge problem with this personally but seen it a lot throughout the clinic. I believe if you want to run a successful business you need to start with management/human resources. Hire the right people for the job and a management should be respectful to their employers. It was very much an autocratic way of management.
Medical assistant in family practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNOctober 21, 2012
room patients, take vitals, assist doctors with procedures. low pay and wanted to go back to school.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons really
A productive and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 25, 2012
A typical day for me would start with opening the facility, setting up the room for the physician and calling patients to remind them of there appointment. I learned most of my Medical Billing and codes there an alos did X-rays there. The management was great and fun to be around as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job there was the X-ray machine because it was so old. The most enjoyable part of my job there was having my own space and seeing the patients leave with a smile on there faces.
Pros
hour for lunch
Friendly warm place to work
Customer service skills, training, medical (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 20, 2012
This was a great place to work. Friendly atmosphere The customer always came first. went electronic needed to minimize.
Pros
holiday parties, envolvment with all staff
Cons
long breaks, went electronic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

North Clinic Reviews by Location