North Colorado Medical Center Employee Review

View all North Colorado Medical Center reviews

Moderate sized hospital in farming community
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 8, 2014
Typical work day included care of patients receiving IV therapy in an outpatient setting. My oncology knowledge base was increased and I learned to care for procedurally sedated patients receiving bone marrow biopsies. The hardest part of my job was seeing my patients disease progress, but it was very rewarding to care for them because they genuinely appreciated the work we did.
Pros
Great setting to work in, four miles from my house

Other North Colorado Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great culture, where coworkers become a family
Preop/Postop/Phase II RN and charge nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeley, coJanuary 4, 2018
I have worked at NCMC in many roles from a CNA to a Manager, and I am currently a perdiem RN. I came back to working here because of the patient population and culture of the staff at NCMC. Many of the staff have been there long time and get to know each other. It is like a family team atmosphere. Great place to learn and grow as a nurse or other healthcare provider.
Pros
Great culture and staff
Cons
Ran by Banner Health Care in another state with different laws and regulations
Great benefits and managers
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 16, 2017
Great place to work with friendly people. Supportive management that encourage growth. Amazing benefits and competitive pay. I have been with Banner for 16 years and would love to stay if more opportunities where available for at home work.