North Dakota State University Employee Review

View all North Dakota State University reviews

Progressive institution- want to be a part of the Herd.
Fargo, ND-Graduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Fargo, North DakotaMarch 24, 2014
You need to have patience, as you will need to accommodate international students. If you are an American, you take the back seat in most funding opportunities. You also have to take care of social interactions for your international co-workers, as they typically have no concept of independent work or social understanding. Getting commitments from international co-workers to complete jobs in an efficient and timely manner is difficult, but they do know how to perform mathematics. Returning home after a -15 degree day is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Internationally progressive and great if your not a U.S. citizen
Cons
Nepotism and a heightened culture of micro-management

Other North Dakota State University Employee Reviews

Full Day Care
Box Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 9, 2017
The mission of United Day Nursery Inc. is to provide year around quality care an an educational child care program designed to fulfill the needs of children.
I am currently PRN at Eventide Fargo.
Student (Current Employee) –  North DakotaDecember 6, 2017
I have over 15 years retail experience. J.C. Penny in Fine Jewelry for 10 years. I was a manager at Herbergers. I love working at the small kiosks. You have beautiful pictures put on canvas.
Pros
Base pay plus commission.