PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.THEVILLAGEONLINE.COM
North Florida Retirement Village, Gainesville's premier retirement community is seeking a Part-Time LPN.
In the role of LPN with the Health Services Department, this individual attends to the needs of residents in the memory support setting. The Nurse provides support to the nursing assistant staff assigned to the shift, and assists with projects as assigned by the Nurse Manager. This position is intended to maintain and enhance a therapeutic environment that promotes the quality of life for our residents. The ideal candidate will have the following skills / qualifications:
- Valid FL LPN license required
- Experience in long-term care preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with elderly, including memory-impaired individuals in a respectful and patient manner
- Ability to supervise staff employees in an effective and fair manner
- Flexible Availability
Competitive salary & great place to work! Weekend Shift Differential!
The Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free and Tobacco Free workplace.