North Forest Office Space builds, leases, and manages office space in Western New York, Colorado and Texas. At North Forest, we make office leasing simple for our customer.
The Construction Project Coach will report to the Buffalo/Rochester District General Manager and will be responsible for leading the interior and exterior construction responsibilities and responding to routine service calls at all North Forest Properties.
- Build relationships, supervise and coach subcontractors on a daily basis to inspire the team to reach high levels of accomplishment. This includes the scheduling and delegation of work and execution of interior and exterior construction tasks according the proven NFOS building model.
- When necessary to help out the team, perform hands on construction tasks including routine, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, framing, roofing, concrete, landscaping.
- Use of a high level of customer service to respond to routine maintenance duties at all North Forest properties.
- Order and inventory NFOS purchased materials to set up effective job take offs.
- Forecast materials and labor requirements; prepare small project budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Set a strong example on safety management and implement best practices on construction and property management at all properties.
- Basic Project Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Construction, Planning, skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience successfully leading and coaching a team of people (employees and outside contractors).
- Demonstrated hands on experience in a building trade.
- High School technical courses. Post High School trade courses strongly desired. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Personal Characteristics Criteria
- Self starter and incredible work ethic with the passion to work at a fast pace
- Uncompromising integrity with a demonstrated set of personal values that fit with NFOS
- Strong commitment to get better and to help coach others get better
- Eager to learn and take constructive criticism
- Flexible and open to change and new ideas
- Strong problem and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work with a high amount of independence
- Loves solving problems and is passionate about customer service
- Strong relationship builder and can get work done through others
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
Indeed - 16 months ago