North Fulton Hospital

North Fulton Hospital Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 23, 2016
Heavy volume office with great coworkers. Great benefits and understanding management. There are great opportunities for advancement. Most people work here a long time.
Cons
30 min lunches, a commute for me over an hour
Nice place to work; great teamwork
Director, Critical Care Services (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 7, 2016
Busy, productive atmosphere with good support systems throughout the system. Very people oriented and involved in community.
Great hospital, Great people!!!
Host (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 23, 2016
It was a great work place and I loved it. I met great people and had great interactions everyday. I was awesome! i enjoyed it!
staffing needs to be better
Patient Service Associate/Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 6, 2016
sometime work can be stressful due to not having enough help, but for the most part i really enjoy working with the people i work with.
Overall productive workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 30, 2016
North Fulton Hospital is a really good place to work I would refer anyone to work there. Hardest part of the is just keeping things organized. What I have learned is that more on how to work with people and the interaction with others. Co-workers are really great to work with. The most enjoying part about the job is the relationship with people that you have is the best part of the job.
Love the people I work with!!!!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 24, 2016
I love the people at North Fulton. The hospital setting is crazy any place you work but the people that you work with matters most.
Pros
People, good manager
Cons
Short lunch breaks, Patient overload at times
I would never work here again
Patient Care Technologist (Med-Tele) (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 7, 2015
This hospital is very unorganized and not very safe for their employees to work. It is unsafe because they don't have the proper equipment.
Challenging and Interesting
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, Roswell GAJuly 30, 2015
Working with physicians and healthcare offices to ensure they are moving towards Electronic health records and health exchanges and to interpret and implement the requirements from the ever changing new healthcare laws. The challenges are numerous as each individual office and healthcare center are different and a comprehensive plan has to be drawn to ensure success in all fronts.
Pros
Latest technology innovations and use of cloud based solutions
Cons
Expensive to implement and maintain
Productive Day
PRN (Current Employee) –  Roswell,GAJuly 15, 2015
Teamwork from every department and management, never feel like I don't have what I need to perform my duties. This Hospital is always striving to get better from within.
OPSU-registered nurse
Staff Nurse OPSU (Current Employee) –  Roswell GAJune 29, 2015
Typical day consist reinforcement of education prior to surgery for patients. Perform a medical assessment, including history & physical. Start an IV, administer medication as order by anesthesia. Each day I learn that all patients are different, and respect the wishes of those who never had surgery before. Time management is essential, because the patients has to be ready in a timely manner to be prepared for surgery when the surgeon arrives. The hardest part of the job is learning what each surgeon wants for their patient prior to surgery. The most enjoyable part of my job is comforting patients prior to surgery when they are nervous.
Pros
Day shift 12 hrs, no weekends
Cons
No advancing opportunities
Clinical Rotation
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 23, 2015
I was here for 2 months for clinical rotation. The RNs were great with the patients and they showed great professionalism
My Family place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 1, 2015
loved working with my family that's what I am calling them that's what I felt while working there north fulton is the best job while there I learned a lot I laugh with some coworkers and cryed with some wish I was there right now miss you guys
Pros
Nice lunch breaks
Cons
To many bosses
Undesirable Patient Ratios
Per Diem RN NICU (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 1, 2015
Undesirable pt ratios. Unstructured break times and lack of breaks. Lack of MD coverage. Needs to have management with skills related to their department. Needs to have departmental skills updates.
Hewavy lifting
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 16, 2015
I worked ther a long time ago. Very hard CNA work. The people were great. worked on a stroke unit alot of heavy lifting and nurses did not help much.
Pros
Other CNA were great to work with
Cons
heavy liftling
great place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 3, 2014
Great place with room for growth, excellent management and team work, kind co-workers and staff always available to lend a helping hand
It's all about the customer
Laboratory Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 1, 2014
A typical day is ensuring adequate staffing at all times. Ensuring all staff is performing to the best of their abilities while giving quality customer service.
What I've learned in this business is you can't treat everyone the same, be it customers or co-workers. To me a great employee adapt as needed.
The vast majority of my co-workers are team players. Most are very helpful, resourceful and customer friendly. Some of my co-workers ofter tell me to slow down and take a break but i just like giving the service i would expect if i was in my customers shoes.
The Hardest part of my job is comforting family members who has had a lost. But the most enjoyable part of my job is when i clock out knowing i was a part of helping to comfort or save life.
Pros
Having a pro active staff thats dedicated to public servics.
Cons
Pay can be a little better.
Secretary/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 19, 2014
Great place to work. Good team to work with. Learned alot about people, met a lot, loved my job. I still work there part time. Would like to find a job closer to home
Pros
After 15 years of service u get a free lunch once a month
Cons
I have no regrets working a North Fulton
Dependable and Flexible
Patient Care Technician  (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 26, 2013
My work here was always appreciated and I enjoyed working with my patients and co workers. We all worked as a team and were able to get many required work done before our shifts ended. I recommend this hospital to anyone!
Pros
Dependable
Cons
Stressful
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 3, 2013
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Very nice mangement
Cons
Short breaks
Want more excitment and opportunity
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rowell, georgiaJanuary 3, 2013
Just wanted to be able to help more as a HR personnel. Love the challenge of staffing but will love to engage with staff more.
benefits
Cons
short lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Fulton Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

North Fulton Hospital Reviews by Location