North Hill Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
North Hill
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAMarch 17, 2017
North Hill is an amazing place to work. I only left because we moved and the drive was too much. Great employees, great residents, great benefits. Lots of growth from within.
Pros
Free lunches, all sorts of incentive programs
Cons
A Busy resturante serving elderly people
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at North Hill would be to prepare the food and take orders. I learned a lot about the different lives that the residents had lived in the past and found that very interesting. Co- workers were always there to help if needed and I really enjoyed how it was one big family.
No job security
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Hill, NeedhamJune 9, 2016
Managment is horrible the only work with favors. They like gossiping and CNA over there are horrible. They will talk behind your back and they will take you off the schedule. Horrible place...
Beautiful campus with friendly staff
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Needham, MAApril 24, 2015
A typical day at work is providing all resident's needs by going above and beyond to make them feel independent, safe and comfortable. Very relaxed atmosphere, all team members work together to run a "small house" concept.

The care partners, nurses and staff collectively provide entertainment and activities, dining preparation and service; as well as assistance with personal care and hygiene. The best part of the day is interacting with the candid residents in a free flowing home-like atmosphere.
Pros
weekly competitive pay; lunch/dinner with fresh salad bar provided for staff
cleaning offices
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYJuly 8, 2014
a typical day at work is i basically always have to pick up all the garbage i have to clean and mob and what a typical person does at a cleaning job, i didnt really learn nothing because i always knew how to clean but the only thing that i basically learned was to use new chemicals to clean . the management was good . i had a good nice friendship with all the co workers never argued or nothing. the hardest part of the job is using the vacuums on my back . the most enjoyable part of the job is that i work by myself
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Hill. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7