North Memorial Health Care Employee Reviews

office emplyee 3 (Current Employee) –  robbinsdale mnJuly 31, 2017
a great place to work, it has it up and downs like other place , you go and do your job you will be fine stay out of office talk , treat every one the way you want to be treated
N/a
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 26, 2017
some days are busier than other.... weekends are busy....
hardest part of the job is when we are under staffed on weekends and the wait times are long.
Basically gained experience at this site.
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJuly 5, 2017
Worst job atmosphere, unreliable co workers( often skipping or leaving work).Manager was often accussed of racism towards staff, had to find staff every night to get approval of nightly approval of job duties.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Racism, bad work enviornment.
Beware
Clinic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJune 4, 2017
It started off as a decent company to work for. That soon changed as the leadership structure did. I've only been there for 3 years and have had 4 different managers. Not to mention, executive leadership has changed several times. High turnover with less than optimal salary and benefits. They also tend to hire new graduates with masters who don't have any experience with clinic or hospital work.
relaxed workeds place
Office employee III (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNApril 9, 2017
The Job at North Memorial Healthcare was one of my best jobs I had. The work was easy. People were friendly and got to deal with the public a lot. So it made the job interesting and different every day
Pros
Got to wear jeans on friday
Cons
Cant think of any cons
Healthcare Industry
Manager of Accounting (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 17, 2017
Constantly changing environment. This was a fast paced environment to work in. People were great to work with and very knowledgeable. They provide exceptional healthcare.
Overall Awesome Place to Work
IT Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNFebruary 18, 2017
Awesome place to work that encourages learning and advancement through education. This is a place that provides entry level and encourages advancement through different departments as your expertise grows and overall provides a positive culture and always wants you to shine through what you can bring to the business.
Great Employees, Awful Management
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 24, 2017
Horrible Management and they do not care about their employees. They have a lot of great and friendly staff, but a lot of poor decisions are being made in terms of patient care, and they are always looking to save money, and cut out anything they don't absolutely need to replace. Their big change from treating their patients as actual patients has changed. Now they don't consider you a patient you are now a customer.. The upper management doesn't care about you they only care about fattening their wallets.
Physical Therapy Student Intern
Physical Therapy Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 16, 2017
Experience in treatment and care of patients in the acute care setting including inpatient, outpatient, intensive care unit, and long-term rehab.
overworked and horrible pay
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 10, 2017
workloads are 2x those of any Metro Hospital. Pay scale is the worst in the metro area and management could care less. Work loads are boarding on unsafe practice , and management says just do the minimum to just get by. The Core staff are a big group of Bullies and management is very aware of it. If you like back stabbing , low pay and management that does care... This is the job for you.
Pros
experience
Cons
Pay, Workload, co-workers. Healthcare, Management
Poor Managment
MCS / Customer Svc Rep (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 7, 2017
Typical day staying glued to your seat taking incoming calls for several clinics with not enough staff to assist while being mirco managed. Lots of Turnovers along with management never updated you on anything until day of an event. Dont value Employees Only concern is phones.
Pros
Good peers and Location
Cons
Short Staff, Very Poor Management, No incentives, No Personal area, Bad Lunch room
Fast paced healthcare
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 1, 2016
Exciting fast paced place to work. CEO is changing the values and mission statement for the better. After years or turmoil things are settling down.
Productive workplace and pleasant staff and management team
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 2, 2016
I worked the 3 pm - 11:30 pm shift, the morning/day shift and the graveyard shift at times.

I enjoyed working here very much.

I resigned for maternity otherwise I would most likely still be working here.

My goal was and still is to be a MRI Technologist.

I cannot wait until I can do that and perform the best scans as I possibly can for the Radiologists to read and determine what is going on with the patients, and to ultimately fix what is going on with them or improve and do whatever it is that they can to help.

I want to help people. It makes me feel good and gives me a great sense of purpose.
Pros
Pleasant work environment, helping people.
Cons
Sometimes the Fuji CR equipment would malfunction but we got it fixed quickly.
A friendly place to work.
Business Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 19, 2015
Enjoyable place to work. The co-workers are great to work with and are very helpful. Management has recently changed over. There are many changes happening.
Provided excellent services in our community
LPN (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 7, 2015
Skilled visits, 6-7 daily, using laptop for EMR documentation, Travel of 20-75 miles daily. Unfortunately our agency is closing. I would have stayed with North Memorial if they had remained open.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Lack of communication from Management
Work profile
HRIS BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNMarch 11, 2015
It was a great experience working for this company. Lack of financial means to support robust IT development but make up for free medical check up and great healthcare discount.
Pros
Free medical check up
Cons
Lack of pay competitive within market value
Turn and burn- not a long-term place to work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 3, 2014
Management is constantly changing, goals inconsistent. Job description is a joke, every layer of management needs to approve the smallest project- and every one of them think they know everything about marketing. This position is posted every 6 months because they constantly are cutting the department. If you take the job- you won't be there long.
Pros
You get to work with doctors with huge egos
Cons
everything.
Process opportunity abounds
IT Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 19, 2014
Being a small IT shop, providing top notch IT solutions to the organization and it's affiliates provides the opportunity to suggest new processes to further grow the organization as a whole.
Pros
Technology growth opportunities
North Memorial Health Care
WORD PROCESSING SECRETARY/MEDICAL SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 6, 2014
I really enjoyed working for North Memorial, both in-house and as a home transcriptionist. Unfortunately, I was part of a reduction in force of medical transcriptionists when they went to EditScript.
Pros
Coworkers and management were great.
Always remodeling
Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNNovember 13, 2013
Good place to work.
My voice is on many of the announcements and prompts
Nice and compassionate people work there.
Union & non-union working environment made things interesting at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Memorial Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6