North Metro Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

I love this company
ER Charge Capture Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARFebruary 3, 2016
Very good place to work for. They make u feel like family. I miss working for this company. If I ever move back to that area I would enjoy working for them again.
Pros
Flexible hours if needed
Cons
A few managers are not very caring
gets a bad wrap
Carrie Vickers RN, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  jacksonville arkansasOctober 15, 2014
good nurses not enough services, but over all it could be a lot worse
The company was not organized
Community Educator/Marketer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonvlle,ARJanuary 2, 2014
The company appears to be in financial distress! They restructured the department , and let all the marketers go.
Great patient population who I got to spend alot of one-on one time with.
Program Nurse - Intensive Outpatient Psychotherapy (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMarch 25, 2013
Typical duties include admitting, following up and discharging of patients. Monthly reviews of medication list as well as chart audits. Daily activities ranges from health screens to playing games with the patients. Each co-work made the facility a great place for our patients. The most difficult part of the job is lack of direction/structure from management. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the personal relationships I have built with my patients.
Pros
patient and staff education
Cons
coordination of patient flow.
Great place to work. Family oriented.
Patient Account Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMarch 25, 2013
I started at Rebsamen Medical Center, now known as North Metro Medical Center as a Ordely, from there I worked in Medical Records, then I received my CNA certification through the hospital and worked as a CNA, my final position was a patient account rep II. I was able to meet patients and work with staff all over the hospital, which allowed me to get a better understanding of the medical field.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Physical Therapy clinics
Physical Therapy Tech (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARSeptember 14, 2012
My typical day consists of assisting patients achieve their physical rehabilitation goals.
Discharge Planner
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARJune 16, 2012
A typical day consisted of assisting clients with medical equipment of transfers to other facilities upon discharge. I provided minimal individual and family therapy to discuss diagnosis and coping skills for families and clients.
I enjoyed knowing I helped those who were leaving the hospital to have all the information and equipment needed for their recovery. I enjoyed my co-workers as they were helpful in resource discovery. However, it was apparent that the position was meant for a nurse as there were many parts of the job I was unable to perform such as ordering some supplies for physicians. Many company's only accepted the nurses orders.
Pros
learning about medical social work
Cons
inablility to perform all tasks