North Metro Medical Center Employee Reviews

My first hospital job
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARDecember 14, 2016
This was the first hospital that I ever worked in and the staff was so great! I had to leave due to relocation but I wish that I could have continued a career with the nurses that were so willing to train me and answer all of my questions.
I love how most people are down to earth
Lead over E.V.S dept (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARNovember 30, 2016
The hospital it's self is good. It's coming up and going in the right direction. The management in the EVS Dept needs to be replaced!
Pros
Family
Cons
Managment
managerment
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARNovember 12, 2016
I think that the supervisors in admissions and patient financial services needs more training and experience so that they can treat each employee the same and not have certain rules for some and other rules for other employees. They need to be equal in areas.
I love this company
ER Charge Capture Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARFebruary 3, 2016
Very good place to work for. They make u feel like family. I miss working for this company. If I ever move back to that area I would enjoy working for them again.
Pros
Flexible hours if needed
Cons
A few managers are not very caring
fun place to work. Very caring staff
Radiologic Tec / CT Tech (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARAugust 6, 2015
I mostly work with the ER staff and absolutely love them! They treat patients as people and not as a group symptoms.
The hardest part is learning to prioritize exams when I am working alone and the ER gets busy
Pros
Metting the patients and hearing their stories
Cons
Very little chance for advancement
gets a bad wrap
Carrie Vickers RN, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  jacksonville arkansasOctober 15, 2014
good nurses not enough services, but over all it could be a lot worse
The company was not organized
Community Educator/Marketer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonvlle,ARJanuary 2, 2014
The company appears to be in financial distress! They restructured the department , and let all the marketers go.
Great patient population who I got to spend alot of one-on one time with.
Program Nurse - Intensive Outpatient Psychotherapy (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMarch 25, 2013
Typical duties include admitting, following up and discharging of patients. Monthly reviews of medication list as well as chart audits. Daily activities ranges from health screens to playing games with the patients. Each co-work made the facility a great place for our patients. The most difficult part of the job is lack of direction/structure from management. The most enjoyable part of my job has been the personal relationships I have built with my patients.
Pros
patient and staff education
Cons
coordination of patient flow.
Great place to work. Family oriented.
Patient Account Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMarch 25, 2013
I started at Rebsamen Medical Center, now known as North Metro Medical Center as a Ordely, from there I worked in Medical Records, then I received my CNA certification through the hospital and worked as a CNA, my final position was a patient account rep II. I was able to meet patients and work with staff all over the hospital, which allowed me to get a better understanding of the medical field.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Physical Therapy clinics
Physical Therapy Tech (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARSeptember 14, 2012
My typical day consists of assisting patients achieve their physical rehabilitation goals.
Discharge Planner
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARJune 16, 2012
A typical day consisted of assisting clients with medical equipment of transfers to other facilities upon discharge. I provided minimal individual and family therapy to discuss diagnosis and coping skills for families and clients.
I enjoyed knowing I helped those who were leaving the hospital to have all the information and equipment needed for their recovery. I enjoyed my co-workers as they were helpful in resource discovery. However, it was apparent that the position was meant for a nurse as there were many parts of the job I was unable to perform such as ordering some supplies for physicians. Many company's only accepted the nurses orders.
Pros
learning about medical social work
Cons
inablility to perform all tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Metro Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3