North Range Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great place to start!
Clinical Care Assistant/QMAP (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80631August 24, 2017
My first healthcare job and I loved it there. I wish I would have stayed and not have let myself get talked into "finding something closer." It was the perfect job and I miss it.
Pros
Learned about healthcare, and processes. Patient care and records. BLS training.
Cons
Was too far to drive, at the time.
Behavioral Health Worker (Former Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 21, 2017
The compensation is not worth the stress of the actual job. You treat people as animals. Management rolls down on the entry level employees and interns get treated the worst.
Cons
Great learning environment with receptive management.
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 4, 2017
This is a great place to start your career. This is a non profit organization so the salary is not as high as other places but the work culture makes up for this. Co-workers seem to really care about one another and there is a good work/life balance.
Pros
Laid back work environment, friendly people
Cons
Health insurance benefits are high
Nu un
Adult Outpatient Counselor (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 20, 2017
I do not think that this is necessary if you want to work here go and see what it is like an online review cannot explain the complexity of a work environment.
Neat system
Parent and Family Advocate (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 14, 2017
I love the system that NorthRange employs to care for their patients. I love that they gear their services toward individuals who are less financially equipped to handle the financial burden of mental health care.
Internship on Detox and Acute Care
North Range Behavioral Internship (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 8, 2017
I learned to take vitals and see how patients were handing their experience through detox. I also learned to talk one on one with patients on detox and those with acute mental disorders.
Great workplace
INTERN (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 21, 2017
I learned a lot of new skills working here that I will be able to take with me for my future job. I learned that there are many different aspects to mental health
This was a fun place to work
Senior Mental Health Therapist - Crisis Response (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 21, 2016
Had a blast working there, loved the co-workers there and my supervisor was fair to me. Was a progressive company that would let your grow personally and professionally. Would love to go back if I was not living in PA would still be there.
Great Place
Director (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 10, 2016
Hectic, warm, friendly, fun, integrity. People who work there are passionate about their work and the agency's mission to help.
behavioral health is changing daily
Behavioral health worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 5, 2016
Assist clients as needed with mentoring, encouragement, and medication monitoring. I would provide a safe environment for each client as necessary for those that may try to harm themselves.
Pros
good pay, good hours
Cons
emotionally hard

Want to know more about North Range Behavioral Health?

Ask a question
business associate (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 2, 2015
Great workplace with excellent staff. Very fast paced and must learn quickly. Multi-tasking is a must but fellow co-workers are a great team. Positive place to work. This facility is growing at a fast pace and many of the staff have been working here long-term. A great facility doing positive things for this community.
I am still employed at NRBH and am looking for a second online position.
Intensive Addiction Services Out Patient Counselor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 25, 2015
I am happy at NRBH, I am simply looking to increase my income with a second part-full time position on line, so that I can buy a home.
Productive and fun place to work.
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor ES (Current Employee) –  Greeley COMarch 24, 2015
I very much enjoy working for this agency. The staff is phenomenal, and I have had the opportunity to assist in implementing a ground floor evidenced based supported employment program. It has been a great learning experience for me.
Pros
Great staff and clients
Cons
Not close enough to my family and friends.
The worst place you could possibly work in Greeley.
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  1300 N 17th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631January 30, 2015
This company is supposedly a "non-profit". Their motto is "where hope begins" What a horrible, awful joke that is.
They care about themselves and their higher than average salaries for the executive directors.
They do not care about their employees or their clients.
Beware - hope does not begin at North Range Behavioral Health - Run as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
By far the worst employment experience I have encountered
Therapist (Current Employee) –  North rangeOctober 22, 2014
Inexperienced management, toxic work environment. Poor training and direction. No meetings. Impossible work load.
Pros
Not all departments are this way
Cons
When mental health becomes unhealthy...exit seek as fast as you can
productive and exciting
Behavioral health worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 16, 2014
The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is not time allotted to get away from the actual work area to take a break.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
No lunch break
So much human suffering
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, ColoradoSeptember 12, 2014
I worked for this company for a few months as an administrative assistant. My supervisor was rude with clients as well as with co-workers. I never understood how somebody so rude could be employed in a place where clients are seeking help. The main thing to know about this place is that some clients can be VERY dangerous. Some employees experienced harassment by the actual clients and security, at least where I worked, was none existent. The most enjoyable part about this job was trying to help clients who were experiencing difficult challenges in life.
Pros
Helping clients
Cons
Rude supervisor
Innovative and forward thinking company
Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 15, 2014
I have worked at and/or with North Range Behavioral Health for the past 19 years. I am most proud of the way our teams anticipate and react to the needs of the community, establish new programs and create collaborative partnerships. The innovation that comes is a direct result of the forward thinking nature of this organization and its staff.

I have been able to meet and work with a variety of people throughout the organization, learning about so many aspects that are essential to the organization's mission.
Pros
Meeting community needs, training and staff development, team member support
Cons
Potential for heavy workloads
poor supervision
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 6, 2014
This was a pleasant place to work, when you are getting started but
they don't care to help much. Supervisors are not educated enough to help you if needed.
Pros
Would be a great place to work if you are a seasoned therapist
Cons
Supervisors are not trained enough to give help in the psych dept.
Non-profit
Level III Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 19, 2013
Check in clients, update demographics, insurance authorizations, medication management, schedule therapy/psych appointments, assist psychiatrists, answer incoming calls, create files, intake coordinator within HIPPA guidelines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Range Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

North Range Behavioral Health Reviews by Location