North Range Behavioral Health

North Range Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

The worst place you could possibly work in Greeley.
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee), 1300 N 17th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631January 30, 2015
This company is supposedly a "non-profit". Their motto is "where hope begins" What a horrible, awful joke that is.
They care about themselves and their higher than average salaries for the executive directors.
They do not care about their employees or their clients.
Beware - hope does not begin at North Range Behavioral Health - Run as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
By far the worst employment experience I have encountered
Therapist (Current Employee), North rangeOctober 22, 2014
Pros: not all departments are this way
Cons: when mental health becomes unhealthy...exit seek as fast as you can
Inexperienced management, toxic work environment. Poor training and direction. No meetings. Impossible work load.
productive and exciting
Behavioral health worker (Former Employee), Greeley, COSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: no lunch break
The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is not time allotted to get away from the actual work area to take a break.
So much human suffering
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, ColoradoSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: helping clients
Cons: rude supervisor
I worked for this company for a few months as an administrative assistant. My supervisor was rude with clients as well as with co-workers. I never understood how somebody so rude could be employed in a place where clients are seeking help. The main thing to know about this place is that some clients can be VERY dangerous. Some employees experienced harassment by the actual clients and security, at least where I worked, was none existent. The most enjoyable part about this job was trying to help clients who were experiencing difficult challenges in life.
Innovative and forward thinking company
Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee), Greeley, COJuly 15, 2014
Pros: meeting community needs, training and staff development, team member support
Cons: potential for heavy workloads
I have worked at and/or with North Range Behavioral Health for the past 19 years. I am most proud of the way our teams anticipate and react to the needs of the community, establish new programs and create collaborative partnerships. The innovation that comes is a direct result of the forward thinking nature of this organization and its staff.

I have been able to meet and work with a variety of people throughout the organization, learning about so many aspects that are essential to the organization's mission.
Non-profit
Level III Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, CONovember 19, 2013
Check in clients, update demographics, insurance authorizations, medication management, schedule therapy/psych appointments, assist psychiatrists, answer incoming calls, create files, intake coordinator within HIPPA guidelines.
fun workplace, with lots of great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Greeley, COApril 15, 2013
Pros: great people, lots of services to offer, opportunities to advance
There are a lot of great people that work here. There are a few in the chain of command that can be interesting to work with. I have worked here for almost 5 years now, and I can't say enough about the building that I work in now!
staff recognition
Mental Health Therapist IV (Current Employee), Greeley, COMarch 21, 2013
overall, company appears to care for its employees by recognizing them in various ways: Christmas bonus, cards and giftcards for birthdays, etc.
Enjoyable clientele
Psychotherapist (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 30, 2012
Pros: good co-workers and clientele
Cons: excessive hours and commuting
I enjoyed working as a psychotherapist with the clients I had and got a lot of support from co-workers.
Too much focus on the business aspect rather than quality client care.
Greeley, CO (Former Employee), TherapistNovember 7, 2011
Pros: student loan repayment program
Cons: lack of support for clinical staff
NRBH is a large agency that provides a full range of services from child through adult programs. The agency often gets overly focused on maintaining an image rather than providing quality client care. The agency is top heavy and does little to support the clinical staff providing services. This is a good agency for someone just starting out in the behavioral health professions. For anyone with more than 5 years of clinical experience I would not recommend seeking employment with NRBH.

About North Range Behavioral Health

North Range Behavioral Health is among the largest employers in Weld County, Colorado, providing quality, comprehensive behavioral – Read more