North Range Behavioral Health

North Range Behavioral Health Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place
Director (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 10, 2016
Hectic, warm, friendly, fun, integrity. People who work there are passionate about their work and the agency's mission to help.
behavioral health is changing daily
Behavioral health worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 5, 2016
Assist clients as needed with mentoring, encouragement, and medication monitoring. I would provide a safe environment for each client as necessary for those that may try to harm themselves.
Pros
good pay, good hours
Cons
emotionally hard
business associate (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 2, 2015
Great workplace with excellent staff. Very fast paced and must learn quickly. Multi-tasking is a must but fellow co-workers are a great team. Positive place to work. This facility is growing at a fast pace and many of the staff have been working here long-term. A great facility doing positive things for this community.
I am still employed at NRBH and am looking for a second online position.
Intensive Addiction Services Out Patient Counselor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 25, 2015
I am happy at NRBH, I am simply looking to increase my income with a second part-full time position on line, so that I can buy a home.
The worst place you could possibly work in Greeley.
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  1300 N 17th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631January 30, 2015
This company is supposedly a "non-profit". Their motto is "where hope begins" What a horrible, awful joke that is.
They care about themselves and their higher than average salaries for the executive directors.
They do not care about their employees or their clients.
Beware - hope does not begin at North Range Behavioral Health - Run as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
By far the worst employment experience I have encountered
Therapist (Current Employee) –  North rangeOctober 22, 2014
Inexperienced management, toxic work environment. Poor training and direction. No meetings. Impossible work load.
Pros
not all departments are this way
Cons
when mental health becomes unhealthy...exit seek as fast as you can
productive and exciting
Behavioral health worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 16, 2014
The hardest part of the job is knowing that there is not time allotted to get away from the actual work area to take a break.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
no lunch break
So much human suffering
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, ColoradoSeptember 12, 2014
I worked for this company for a few months as an administrative assistant. My supervisor was rude with clients as well as with co-workers. I never understood how somebody so rude could be employed in a place where clients are seeking help. The main thing to know about this place is that some clients can be VERY dangerous. Some employees experienced harassment by the actual clients and security, at least where I worked, was none existent. The most enjoyable part about this job was trying to help clients who were experiencing difficult challenges in life.
Pros
helping clients
Cons
rude supervisor
Innovative and forward thinking company
Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 15, 2014
I have worked at and/or with North Range Behavioral Health for the past 19 years. I am most proud of the way our teams anticipate and react to the needs of the community, establish new programs and create collaborative partnerships. The innovation that comes is a direct result of the forward thinking nature of this organization and its staff.

I have been able to meet and work with a variety of people throughout the organization, learning about so many aspects that are essential to the organization's mission.
Pros
meeting community needs, training and staff development, team member support
Cons
potential for heavy workloads
poor supervision
Mental Health Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 6, 2014
This was a pleasant place to work, when you are getting started but
they don't care to help much. Supervisors are not educated enough to help you if needed.
Pros
would be a great place to work if you are a seasoned therapist
Cons
supervisors are not trained enough to give help in the psych dept.
Non-profit
Level III Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 19, 2013
Check in clients, update demographics, insurance authorizations, medication management, schedule therapy/psych appointments, assist psychiatrists, answer incoming calls, create files, intake coordinator within HIPPA guidelines.
Highly engaging, challenging, busy full days
Rehabilitation Counselor/Unit Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 29, 2013
The Clubhouse Model is identified by side by side work with members who have a history of mental illness and a desire to work, or socialize in a supportive environment. Frontier House offers this through meaningful work in the nonprofit business of the Clubhouse. It also has a very active social program. Members engage in meaningful work and build relationships to assist in their recovery progress.

My coworkers are wonderful and supportive, even though at times we disagree or misunderstand each other.

The most difficult part of the job is not enabling members to stay where they are at, but empowering them to move forward in their recovery.

I love the people and the relationship building and the various challenges that arise. Occasionally things get overwhelming and situations a little more than uncomfortable, but overall a wonderful self discovery process in working in such a challenging environment.
Pros
relationships, ease of requesting time off, very supportive staff
Cons
no lunch break, working weekends occasionally
fun workplace, with lots of great people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 15, 2013
There are a lot of great people that work here. There are a few in the chain of command that can be interesting to work with. I have worked here for almost 5 years now, and I can't say enough about the building that I work in now!
Pros
great people, lots of services to offer, opportunities to advance
staff recognition
Mental Health Therapist IV (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 21, 2013
overall, company appears to care for its employees by recognizing them in various ways: Christmas bonus, cards and giftcards for birthdays, etc.
Enjoyable clientele
Psychotherapist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 30, 2012
I enjoyed working as a psychotherapist with the clients I had and got a lot of support from co-workers.
Pros
good co-workers and clientele
Cons
excessive hours and commuting
Too much focus on the business aspect rather than quality client care.
Greeley, CO (Former Employee) –  TherapistNovember 7, 2011
NRBH is a large agency that provides a full range of services from child through adult programs. The agency often gets overly focused on maintaining an image rather than providing quality client care. The agency is top heavy and does little to support the clinical staff providing services. This is a good agency for someone just starting out in the behavioral health professions. For anyone with more than 5 years of clinical experience I would not recommend seeking employment with NRBH.
Pros
student loan repayment program
Cons
lack of support for clinical staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at North Range Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9