North Employee Reviews

classy work place with great reviews
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 8, 2015
Very classy environment with excellent tasting food. Always packed with guests. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning and growing with my co-workers and representing the brand of the company. The overflow of walk ins would be challenging at times when we were booked with reservations and they would want to be seated immediately. But it's all about communicational etiquette and being respectful.
Pros
discount off food
Cons
no benefits
fast paced , on call work work style
medication aide (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOJune 14, 2012
involved time management skills,had to be organized, and lots of team work and good communication skills, fast paced. enjoyed job pace. loved talking and laughing with residents. management was about corporate values as time progressed became more about corporate wants then resident requests
Pros
free lunches
Cons
poor pay raises, given yearly
Busy work
Bartender/Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  Peshtigo, WIJanuary 14, 2015
I always love a busy job where I am doing something, or learning something new. A typical day at work for me would be punching into work counting my till bag and my back up bags in my drawer. Next I communicate with the previous bartender catching up on anything problems or things that need to be finished or taken care of. From than on I do everything from clean, make drinks, organize, count inventory, make drinks, and make revenue, I have learned more management skills than anything. I get along very well with all my co-workers. Communication is a big thing that we do on a daily basis even if we are not scheduled that day to work. Keeping everyone in the loop with everything going on helps everyone perform better at there job. The hardest part of my bar tending job is dealing with some of the customers, that is where I have learned so much about patience and how important it is in different job titles with any job you do now or in the future,.
Pros
amazing owners
Cons
weird hours, can be a lot of drama
149 North
Bartender/Barback (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHDecember 7, 2012
A typical work day included opening up and stocking the bar for when the bar opens. During my shift I would serve to each customer’s needs as well as maintaining a safe work environment for everyone. The management was great. They made sure we were all trained properly and were very flexible to our busy schedules as students. The co-workers were as good as I could ask for. They made a friendly environment to work in as well as perform their duties effectively. The hardest part of my job was the hours while I was in school. I had to work my way through college so I worked often to pay bills. It was tough working until 4 a.m. and having to wake up at 8 a.m. for classes the next day. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fun I had while I worked there. The management was great and put together a great staff to make a fun work environment.
Pros
great place to work and great money
Cons
long and bad hours for a college student
Marshalls it a great company to work for
Nutrition Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 12, 2015
I love Marshalls . They are a very friendly company to work for. They have different departments to work for and advance. They are also employee friendly and truly care about the experience of the employee.
A friendly work environment. Safe work environment. Structure.
Director of Public Safety (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDSeptember 10, 2013
I am willing to learn something new every day. I have been in Management for about 10 years. I do not have to start at the top I am willing to start at entry level. I enjoy meeting new people. I get along with all co-workers.
Pros
healthcare is a pro for me.
Cons
healthcare in a must.
Provide Nutritional Education
WIC Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia,PAJanuary 11, 2014
Greet participants with a smile. I schedule appointments, enter data into the system, pull and file charts Provide nutrition education to pregnant mothers. Encourage them to breastfeed and give them literature on breastfeeding. Work well with co-worker and management team. I've been with my company over 13yrs and enjoy helping others.
Very Comfortable Work Environment
Direct Sales Marketer/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2013
This was by far the most fun I have ever had while working. Management is very dedicated to making sure the workers know everything they need to know in order to do well.
Pros
the training process is a lot of fun. you meet a lot of interesting people.
Cons
a lot of time is spent outside, which could be good or bad depending on the weather.
It was a fun place and very productive
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2013
I was the only accountant so I had to do every function of accounting. I learned how to wear multiple hats. Management need to be made over, my coworker was great, the hardest part of the job was I need help and I was fresh out of college. I enjoy the experience
Pros
the experience
Cons
the workload
Porter (Former Employee) –  2500 E. Airport DriveMay 23, 2015
A place that will always keep you busy, there is always something to do there. The staff is friendly and helpful to get you accustomed to the atmosphere, pace, and the procedures. During the busy days, you do feel a bit rushed because of the amount of tasks you must do throughout a workday while having breaks, and a lunch.
Farmers Market
Customer Service /Cashier (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLMay 14, 2014
I enjoy interacting with the customers and the children, We have a petting zoo that they love and milk shakes. Small company with no room for advancement.
Productive and fun workplace
Medical Social Worker -Home Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 1, 2014
supportive management
advance learning
professional/ team players coworkers
North Inc.,
Nutrition Professional Level I (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 23, 2013
To work for the Philadelphia WIC program, is more than a job, it using the knowledge of healthcare and wellness to educate an at risk population about the importance of health. Health is wealth, and the opportunity to provide education and assessments,collaborating with Doctors, and other healthcare professional in order to lead at risk individual in preventing and treating treat medial conditions related to poor nutrition,congenital disorders and environmental influence leads to lasting results.
enjoyable.love working with childrens
In Home Resite Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2012
I work with autism childrens.My hours at work is enjoyable just watching the child do things that i have taught them.We learn from each other.When the child see me the little face just lite up with smiles and that tells me,we communicating vey well.Love working with autism childrens.
Pros
fexible hours
Cons
no cons
Great place to work, great supervisors
WIC Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2014
Very busy office with diverse staff and participants. Learned alot about managing people with diverse backgrounds. Enjoyed working in the public sector.
Pros
very nice program, no weekend work
Full Time work, Good people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 10, 2013
I enjoyed the job and the people I worked with and for. I loved the experience and education that I learned. Working for very good doctors.
Pros
full time position
Cons
far commute