North

North Employer Reviews

Farmers Market
Customer Service /Cashier (Current Employee), Davie, FLMay 14, 2014
I enjoy interacting with the customers and the children, We have a petting zoo that they love and milk shakes. Small company with no room for advancement.
Provide Nutritional Education
WIC Office Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia,PAJanuary 11, 2014
Greet participants with a smile. I schedule appointments, enter data into the system, pull and file charts Provide nutrition education to pregnant mothers. Encourage them to breastfeed and give them literature on breastfeeding. Work well with co-worker and management team. I've been with my company over 13yrs and enjoy helping others.
North Inc.,
Nutrition Professional Level I (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 23, 2013
To work for the Philadelphia WIC program, is more than a job, it using the knowledge of healthcare and wellness to educate an at risk population about the importance of health. Health is wealth, and the opportunity to provide education and assessments,collaborating with Doctors, and other healthcare professional in order to lead at risk individual in – more... preventing and treating treat medial conditions related to poor nutrition,congenital disorders and environmental influence leads to lasting results. – less
It was a fun place and very productive
Accountant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: the experience
Cons: the workload
I was the only accountant so I had to do every function of accounting. I learned how to wear multiple hats. Management need to be made over, my coworker was great, the hardest part of the job was I need help and I was fresh out of college. I enjoy the experience
A friendly work environment. Safe work environment. Structure.
Director of Public Safety (Former Employee), Westminster, MDSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: healthcare is a pro for me.
Cons: healthcare in a must.
I am willing to learn something new every day. I have been in Management for about 10 years. I do not have to start at the top I am willing to start at entry level. I enjoy meeting new people. I get along with all co-workers.
Full Time work, Good people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 10, 2013
Pros: full time position
Cons: far commute
I enjoyed the job and the people I worked with and for. I loved the experience and education that I learned. Working for very good doctors.
Very Comfortable Work Environment
Direct Sales Marketer/ Trainer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2013
Pros: the training process is a lot of fun. you meet a lot of interesting people.
Cons: a lot of time is spent outside, which could be good or bad depending on the weather.
This was by far the most fun I have ever had while working. Management is very dedicated to making sure the workers know everything they need to know in order to do well.
149 North
Bartender/Barback (Current Employee), Bowling Green, OHDecember 7, 2012
Pros: great place to work and great money
Cons: long and bad hours for a college student
A typical work day included opening up and stocking the bar for when the bar opens. During my shift I would serve to each customer’s needs as well as maintaining a safe work environment for everyone. The management was great. They made sure we were all trained properly and were very flexible to our busy schedules as students. The co-workers were as – more... good as I could ask for. They made a friendly environment to work in as well as perform their duties effectively. The hardest part of my job was the hours while I was in school. I had to work my way through college so I worked often to pay bills. It was tough working until 4 a.m. and having to wake up at 8 a.m. for classes the next day. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fun I had while I worked there. The management was great and put together a great staff to make a fun work environment. – less
enjoyable.love working with childrens
In Home Resite Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2012
Pros: fexible hours
Cons: no cons
I work with autism childrens.My hours at work is enjoyable just watching the child do things that i have taught them.We learn from each other.When the child see me the little face just lite up with smiles and that tells me,we communicating vey well.Love working with autism childrens.
fast paced , on call work work style
medication aide (Former Employee), Lebanon, MOJune 14, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: poor pay raises, given yearly
involved time management skills,had to be organized, and lots of team work and good communication skills, fast paced. enjoyed job pace. loved talking and laughing with residents. management was about corporate values as time progressed became more about corporate wants then resident requests
Fun Workplace with good people
Receptionist (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SCTJune 17, 2014
This is an excellent place to work, with fun and friendly staff. As a small business it is nice to see that everyone knows each other.
FRIENDLY WORKPLACE
JOINER (Former Employee), ABERDEENMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good rate
Cons: long hours
VERY GOOD ORGANIZATION OF WORK, CO-WORKERS PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY
educational
H.O.D-Campus Radio Station (Former Employee), Mafikeng, NWJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: experiencing new adventures, being part of a team responsible for radio station
Cons: balancing school and work
i was initially delegated by students council and faculty of communications hence the whole experience was educational for me as an individual and student.

About North

IFS (OMXS: IFS), the global enterprise applications company, provides ERP solutions that enable organizations to respond quickly – Read more