NorthBay Healthcare

NorthBay Healthcare Employee Reviews

Supportive administration.
PATIENT PLACEMENT (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Friendly
Cons: Very busy
NorthBay was a great place to work. All employees were helpful and willing to accomplish the task at hand. I only needed to ask and my request was completed.
FUN WORK PLACE AND CLOSE TO HOME
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECH I (Current Employee), FAIRFIELDJune 9, 2015
CARING-TREAT OTHERS IN THE WAY THEY WANT TO BE TREATED ENCOURAGE CARING BEHAVIORS.
COMMUNICATION-BE CONSISTENT.EARN AND MAINTAIN THE TRUST OF OTHERS.LEARNED HOW TO LISTEN FIRST;STRIVE TO UNDERSTAND EVENTS AS THEY HAVE MEANING TO OTHERS.
COLLABORATION-HONOR PROMISES/COMMITMENTS.WORK IN SPIRIT OF COOPERATION.
COMPETENCE-TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR UNCOMPROMISING LEVELS OF SERVICE,QUALITY,AND SAFETY...
A hospital with diverse patients and staff
Security Officer (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Worked around my changing school schedules
Cons: The system
NorthBay Healthcare was a beautiful experience for me. I learned the flow of a hospital. I was able to learn first hand all the different jobs that consist within the medical field as well.
ok place to work but hey its a job
Monitor Tech (Former Employee), fairfield caMarch 28, 2015
Duties include but not limited too monitoring Phillips Telemetry Monitors. Interpreting telemetry strips during the shift. Communicating with the different physicians that are on call. Entering physician orders in the computer. Training new employees, and setting up patient transports. Assisting nurses in codes and procedures, performing stat EKGs on patients.
Working at Northbay Healthcare
CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Working for NorthBay Healthcare was a wonderful experience. I was able to use my skills daily in almost every part of the hospital. ICU, Telemetry Step-down, ED, Mother Baby and Outpatient Services. The most enjoyable part of the job was my connection to the patients. Being a people person, I really connected to their feelings and pride myself on the departmental awards I received, in making each experience a positive and comfortable one. Also, I loved the team feeling I experience with both my co-workers in Cardiology and in the other areas and departments in the hospital.
An amazing place to work
Unit Clerk - Labor & Delivery-MBU-NICU-Pediatrics (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great organization, benefits
Cons: working night shift 11pm-730am
being a Unit Clerk on Labor and Delivery is an exciting job, it is never boring. I answer a multi-line phone, which includes our security door to allow patients and family to come into our unit. I stock supplies daily, make charts, data entry of charges, keep log book up to date with each patient. copy and file medical records and I keep our unit safe and clean. I have learned a lot about being part of a team. We have a great Women's Healthcare Management team along with my co-workers who are a family. The hardest part of my job is to see a family loose such an amazing joy, but it has taught me a lot about life as well. The job I do is enjoyable everyday because I get to be a part of some of the happiest times for families, and just being around a team that work so amazingly well together.
Very progress hospital
Cardiac Ultrasound technologist, Lead (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: no room for growth in our field
Great place to work with excellent management. They are doing well when other stand alone hospitals are not.
Meh
Resource Specialist (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 7, 2014
Cons: advancement, benefits
They pay well but there is not too much room for advancement and the benefits aren't great.
I loved working here
Inpatient Case Manager RN (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAJuly 2, 2014
Kaiser was like family. It was so organized and the staff was so professional & nice. I was able to be organized and efficient & I learned a lot about case management there. At the end of my career at Kaiser in 2008, they started hiring managers that were there to get ride of people. These managers were "battle axes" and were placed in various positions of power with the main directive from upper level administration to get ride of as many seasoned, long term nurses as possible in order to save the company money. This was across the board from the southern CA to the northern CA Kaiser Facilities. It caused a lot of confusion & disrupted the continuity within these facilities. I moved on.
Typical Healthcare Facility
Medical Assistant I (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAJanuary 5, 2014
The physicians were pleasant to work for however management was very unorganized and unprofessional.
Traditional Non-Profit, semi progresive, community hospital
Pharmacy I.T. Supv (Current Employee), Fairfield, CADecember 7, 2013
Pros: very respectable pay-scale
Cons: stretching a lot of a limited staff
Supportive workforce and management. Somewhat pressured recently under ACA unknowns and aging workforce succession.
Working diligently to progress and stay positioned in the local market. Many competing initiatives and constraints.
Social work
Complex Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), NorthBay HospitalNovember 3, 2013
Pros: salary and benefits, close to home
Cons: non-medical
This job was more of a social worker position, rather than nurse case manager, which is what I am.
Busy place to work
Medical Assistant ll (Former Employee), Fairfield, CASeptember 11, 2013
Cons: no advancements or opportunity for further training
Diverse work force with an emphasis on team work. People from all departments are friendly and helpful. Management and HR could use some real life lessons on compassion and objectiveness.
Great place to work.
NorthBay Healthcare (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAApril 5, 2013
A high pace corporate environment that was both challenging but fun. Great people.
great teamwork
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Vacaville, CANovember 22, 2012
night shift nurses help each other. You are not alone in case of emergency or when feel overwhelmed. Great moral and team make nursing less stressful.
Productive and Fun workplace
PBX operator/Admitting/ (Current Employee), Fairfield, CANovember 17, 2012
Pros: advancement
You are able to learn skill sets that will further benefit you in any hospital setting

About NorthBay Healthcare

NorthBay Healthcare is a not-for-profit organization based in upper Solano County. Our family includes NorthBay Medical Center – Read more