NorthBay Healthcare Employee Reviews

Good Benefits
Clinical Lab Scientist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 10, 2017
Working here requires someone to have a long patience. Pay is good but you need to work really really hard. But all in all this is a good company to work with.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 7, 2017
Great company that takes good care of their people. Everyone learns the phrase "I am NorthBay". It seems that the majority of people I have encountered there have a passion for the work they do and believe in the organization.
Fast pace and sometime stressfull
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 20, 2017
I a good place to work, fast pace working place, sometimes long hours, unable to advance to a supervisor or management level.
Good people to work in my department and management stilly
Pros
Quartlely free lunch
Cons
Over worked does not want to hire more people in my department which is need it
Hospital
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAAugust 23, 2017
This is a busy hospital with lots of learning possibilities. It has taught me the importance of sorting priorities and multi-tasking at its finest. I have learned many things working in the lab.
As a Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 8, 2017
NorthBay Healthcare was a great place to get unpaid experience from to build up my resume. Everyone was helpful to me and helped me grow. I am grateful for the experience I gained here volunteering among great people.
Fun exciting place to work at, IT Team very helpful
IT Helpdesk Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJuly 11, 2017
My time at northbay healthcare was very fun and was a good exposure to the IT field. I learned a lot and made a lot of good relationships along the way. Got the proper skills and training needed to succeed in the IT helpdesk role and to advance.
I loved working in the Staffing Office at Northbay! Wonderful people and atmosphere.
Staffing/Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJune 30, 2017
I loved working at Northbay. It was a great place to live and work. The people that work there are very friendly, courteous, caring, and real loving people.
I manage to grow not only as a person but as a part of a team.
The management was and is still highly knowledgeable and awesome. Open door policy!
The workplace culture is very diverse. All walks of colors sizes. cultures, religion, and variety.
The hardest part of my job was meeting the deadlines to ensure people were taken care of properly.
The most enjoyable part was everything. The people, the staff, the work, and especially the management! Great people to work side by side with.

Terry McDermott-Smith
Last Position: Staffing/Scheduling Specialist
Pros
Awesome!
receptionist
Pbx appointment repll (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 24, 2017
I would answer phones, patient contact, registration of patients, data entry, verify insurance and personal data, billing, insurance authorizations. the patients and staff was very nice.
Based on healthcare demands, it is a sound organization.
Risk Management/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 21, 2017
I was very happy to be a part of the company. There were a number of organizational changes, but good people were hired and retained and I learned a great deal at NorthBay Healthcare.
Management can make you leave
STAFFING SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAApril 16, 2017
open office prepare for patients answer emails medication refills grievances supervise medical staff and front desk , referral and authorizations ensure all policies and procedures of office are followed
Pros
great benefits some great people
Cons
hard to move internally for new position they will hire outside before looking at their own

Want to know more about NorthBay Healthcare?

Ask a question
Great Patients
Imaging Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMarch 3, 2017
Northbay truly lives by its motto, Compassionate care, Advanced medicine and Close to home. I travel from Sacramento to work at Northbay! I love the small community feeling!
Pros
great benefits
Small hospital system
Director of Health Education (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 3, 2016
Small hospital system that went through reorganization every few years. People were fairly pleasant and they tried to treat staff well.
Pros
small intimate hospital setting
Cons
difficult to compete with Kaiser Permanente
A Great Place to Work!
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 8, 2016
It starts at the top. The CEO has built a culture at NorthBay Healthcare that allows employees to balance life and work. There's a wonderful difference between this small, independently owned healthcare system and the other large systems - and it really shows when you're an employee.

As an employee, I felt a sense of pride in everything I did representing the organization. Most other employees feel the same way. I built life-long friendships with colleagues who shared the same values and work ethic. It was a great place to work!
Great environment. Lack of Leadership
Clinic Resource LVN (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Northbays overall environment for their employees and patients is good. It has the feel of a mom and pop shop. The company is small compared to its competitors but makes up with the experience you receive. Does not have a lot of room for advancement but is improving in this field due to fast growth of company. Northbay lacks true leadership at lower levels of management. Managers lack proper skills to deal with difficult situations.
Disappointing!!
administrative (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJanuary 10, 2016
I have worked in organizations that respected the employee and valued the work. This business does not compare at all, much to my disappointment. My overall rating is a 1. They have a very long way to go before measuring up to the previous organizations I've had the privilege of working for.
Pros
Fantastic Health Benefits
I choose not to list.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJanuary 8, 2016
none. I am choosing to leave this blank.

I wish not to disclose anything about this company. Lots of change in management.
productive work day everyday
Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CaJuly 31, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. It allowed me to better myself as a person and an employee. Fast pace, friendly clients and patients.
Pros
safe work enviornment
Cons
short breaks
Supportive administration.
PATIENT PLACEMENT (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJuly 7, 2015
NorthBay was a great place to work. All employees were helpful and willing to accomplish the task at hand. I only needed to ask and my request was completed.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Very busy
Fun work place and close to home
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECH I (Current Employee) –  FAIRFIELDJune 9, 2015
Caring-treat others in the way they want to be treated encourage caring behaviors.
Communication-be consistent.Earn and maintain the trust of others.Learned how to listen first;strive to understand events as they have meaning to others.
Collaboration-honor promises/commitments.Work in spirit of cooperation.
Competence-take personal responsibility for uncompromising levels of service,quality,and safety...
A hospital with diverse patients and staff
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 16, 2015
NorthBay Healthcare was a beautiful experience for me. I learned the flow of a hospital. I was able to learn first hand all the different jobs that consist within the medical field as well.
Pros
Worked around my changing school schedules
Cons
The system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NorthBay Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2