Northeast Behavioral Associates, located in Worcester, Massachusetts is in search of an energetic, self directed individual to serve as Clinical Supervisor for our Children's Behavioral Health Initiative In-Home Behavioral Services.
Northeast Behavioral Associates serves families throughout the Southeastern and Boston, Metro West, Central Regions. Our goal oriented and action centered approach is based upon proven behavior analytic techniques that maximize clients' abilities to reach their fullest potential. We provide intensive treatment to children and adolescents with behavior challenges via a combination of hands-on behavior intervention and client/family centered counseling and coaching.
The Clinical Supervisor's duties include:
- Serving as liaison between the Executive Director and department managers.
- Serving as liaison between the agency and other service agencies.
- Overseeing the development of Behavior Support Plans.
- Ensuring documentation compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring program standard compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Providing direct clinical supervision to program therapists regarding clinical strategies and client treatment planning.
- Providing leadership, motivation and direction to foster teamwork within the treatment environment.
- Responding to parent/family concerns and determining appropriate resolution.
- Recommending to executive director changes or revisions in policy guidelines that would enhance service delivery.
- Participating in the selection interview process and makes recommendations for the hire and placement of clinical staff.
Masters degree required in related field
Minimum 5 years of experience working with children with behavioral issues
**Must be licensed (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, Licensed Psychologist)**
- competitive salary
- health and dental insurance
- generous leave bank
- compensation for CEU's
Northeast Behavioral Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, service member status, genetic data, pregnancy, childbirth related, or religion or other legally protected status.