Looking for rewarding work with children? Northeast Behavioral Associates is actively recruiting professional, dependable individuals to work as PASS Direct Service Workers for a Medicaid eligible child. PASS (Personal Assistance Services and Supports) is a consumer directed service. PASS is provided in the home and community setting to assist and support children with activities of daily living, making self-preserving decisions, and participating in social situations. The family of the child will interview and directly supervise the Direct Service Workers. Northeast Behavioral Associates will employ the workers, assist the family with recruiting workers, and assist the family with implementing and coordinating the treatment plan.
We are currently looking to serve and fill cases across Rhode Island to include areas like Burrivile, Warwick, Providence, Lincoln, Cranston, Westerly, Pawtucket, and more.
This position is part-time with hours that are mostly after school. Part time hours vary between 10 and 20 per week.
Job Duties Include:
- Implementing a service plan that is developed by the child's family and the agency.
- Providing guidance and redirection for the individual with special needs.
- Presenting opportunities for rewarding social interactions.
- Writing organized and in-depth daily contact notes and keeping data collection on service plan goals.
- Providing information to the family on service plan goals.
- Over 18 years of age (proof of age verified) with a high school diploma or equivalent; some completed college coursework is preferred
- Meets transportation requirements (no history of DUI, a year free of vehicle accidents, vehicle insurance, valid vehicle registration, and valid state inspection sticker).
- Has no legal obligation and does not live in the same household of the child that will be supported.
- Will allow the agency to run DCYF CANTS clearance check.
- Will provide the agency with a clean BCI from the attorney general's office.
- Must sustain the highest standard of professionalism and dependability at all times.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Northeast Behavioral Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, service member status, genetic data, pregnancy, childbirth related, or religion or other legally protected status.