Northeast Behavioral Health

Northeast Behavioral Health Employer Reviews

Great Environment to work at
Front Desk Recceptionist (Former Employee), Tewksbury, MASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: environment paid time off, holiday pay etc. great benefits
Cons: parking
I loved this job, It was fun and rewarding, Chances for advancement, great benefits and great people!
good people to work with
Case Manager (Former Employee), Danvers, MADecember 6, 2013
Pros: the clients i worked with
Cons: hours
I learned a lot about substance dependence, and gained great knowledge.
Lahey is supportive and helpful for learning clinicians.
Clinician (Current Employee), Ipswich, MANovember 4, 2013
Pros: supervison and office staff that is very accomodating and knowledgable.
Cons: not enough training
I see 5 to 8 clients per day with supervision twice a month. Management is helpful and very organized. I have learned how to make individdual action plans and assessments for each person I see. The hardest part of my job was paper work but I am now comfortable with the procedure. What I enjoy most is being part of a client's growth and healing.
NEBH
Performance Management Intern (Former Employee), Beverly, MAOctober 8, 2013
We provide outpatient counseling, addiction treatment; family services; mobile crisis teams; inpatient psychiatric care, plus home and school-based programs for children and teens.
Northeast Behavioral Health
Cornerstones Ipswich, house counselor/group leader (Current Employee), ipswich, maApril 8, 2013
Provide everyday care to latency age children in a group home setting. Plan and implement groups.
Program Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Beverly, MADecember 7, 2012
Responsible for the administration and storage of medication.
Act as a liaison between the physicians and the residential facility.
Observe and report signs, symptoms current condition of patients to appropriate medical professional.
Conduct medication administration training residential staff.
Northeast Behavioral Health very good in taking care of their employee's and clients.
Human Resources Receptionist (Former Employee), Beverly, MANovember 15, 2012
My day at work was very busy answering telephones, updating files, data entry...I learned to how to maintain front desk helping people with their concerns and questions. Management, how important is to be on a working team help one another an understanding all the jobs to help each other in time of need. The hardest part of the job is making sure all – more... changes were updated and done correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them. Having a job to go to being on a everyday routine. – less
Encouraging team and supportive supervisors
Case Manager (Current Employee), Beverly, MASeptember 26, 2012
I have been with Northeast Behavioral Health since graduating from college in May 2010. I have had experience with at risk-youth ages 0-21 with many different diagnosis. I especially enjoy working with youth who have experienced trauma and have been diagnosed with PTSD.

I have become close with my team of 18 men and women and appreciate activities – more... in and out of the office. My supervisor provides me with supervision hours as needed but a minimum of 3 hours/month. The team is very supportive of each other with values of community, laughter, communication, high standards and encouragement. I work with some of my closest friends.

My team is one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. I love getting to know the families that I work with and understanding dynamics of each families unique culture. I have learned to put up appropriate boundaries with families but love to help families achive their goals and truly understand the blessing and support of a family. The hardest part of the job is how exhausting it can be at times listening to how difficult life is for people and to hear how much hurt there is in the world. It is incredible to have the opportunity each day to make a smal difference in peoples lives. – less
Some great colleagues but very HS mentality
EMHS Clinician (Former Employee), Lowell, MASeptember 18, 2012
Pros: enjoyed the changelle of emhs
Cons: if you were not one the chosen you were screwed over
I worked briefly for this agency when they merged and became NEBH. They never let other providers know of the name change which was difficult in workign in EMH services. The staff either loved or hated you. There was a lot of backstabing and CYAing ongoing. But i did make a life long friend there.
Life changing
Addiction Specialist (Former Employee), Tewksbury, MAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: not only helped other people grew but allowed me to grow myself, also great benefits.
Cons: at times overwhelming, days/shift i worked
Although it was pretty easy to become stressed out while working as an addiction specialist, it was even more easier to smile at the end of the day knowing that I was able to help someone turn their life around. Most of the girls I worked with were straight from the streets, with no where to go and hit their rock bottom. Others were not quite ready – more... to pick themselves up. Either way, I enjoyed meeting and working with them. They helped me expand my mind, patience and desire to help people who need it. The hardest part of this job was seeing someone relapse or give up. After fighting through the most awful sight of withdrawals and seeing them allowing themselves to fall again was disappointing. However, having the ability to give them hope again was extremely rewarding. – less
Wonderful client, No office space
Therapist/ Intern (Former Employee), Tewksbury, MAJune 15, 2012
Pros: the clients, the open door policy, the long term therapy potential
Cons: no office space, no personal computer
I enjoyed working with my clients and building long term relationships with them. In this 6-9 month program women recieve comprehansive care. We offer an open door policy, anytime the women needed something all they had to do was walk into our offices and ask. I was a wonderful group of dedicated clients to work with.