Direct Support Professional
UNEMPLOYED? NEED A CHANGE IN CAREER? AGES 18- 112 WANTED!
Join our team and become part of one of the most sought after provider agencies in Cuyahoga County.
- Qualifications: must be 18 or older, HS diploma or GED required, must pass background check and drug screen before hire, company drivers with own car highly preferred - 4 pts or less
- ***SPECIFIC OPENINGS IN NORTH ROYALTON & OLMSTED FALLS AND OTHER SOUTHWEST SUBURBS***(need to be company drivers, having a car is a plus)
- No experience necessary- great job for flexibility – can be seasonal, P/T, on call, full time. DOES NOT require STNA certification
-Must be able to attend training in North Royalton
- Multiple openings, P/T and F/T openings, all shifts, paid classroom & on the job training provided, EOE, DFWP
- Over 28 locations available throughout Cuyahoga County
- Work with developmentally disabled adults in group home setting as a role model & advocate – great way to get experience for the medical field
- Assist with meal preparation, community activities, laundry, & hygiene care
- Needed: staff that are caring, courteous, honest, professional, perceptive, detail oriented, & have initiative
- Position reports to house manager
Office location for Northeast Care Center is:
13405 York Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133
Apply in person, by mail, by e-mail, fax: 440-582-1980, or website www.necare.org. Applications encouraged.
Can you enrich our enthusiastic development? If so, come join our successful team!
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard