Northeast Georgia Health System Employee Review

View all Northeast Georgia Health System reviews

Very poor management team in the Oncology Research & Registry area
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GeorgiaMarch 15, 2013
This position is not for any individual seeking career advancement or ongoing education about the registry field. Do NOT apply if you expect to work with knowledgeable individuals that enjoy healthcare. The department manager is well beyond retirement and does not/will not reward a job well done, on the contrary, she is quite unprofessional in her approach of employees. The Oncology Research/Registry manager speaks lowly of her employees with other employees, makes insulting comments of her staff to physicians and maintains an atmosphere of confusion among staff members with her 'do as I say, not as I do' work attitude. The registry has employed and lost 3 staff in a year's time frame. This is no coincidence. These individuals do not want to work with a registrar and Northeast Georgia Health System is making no efforts to make this department a better place to work.

Other Northeast Georgia Health System Employee Reviews

Racist workplace
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAFebruary 17, 2018
It's sad that in 2018, Gainesville Georgia has so many hateful people. What's even more sad is that there's a pattern of racism and forcing out African Americans in leadership roles, but HR is doing nothing to put a stopping to it.
Pros
Some genuinely good people
Cons
Too many genuinely Hateful and racist individuals, and management gives a blind eye.
Well run company placing patients first
Hospice Admission Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAFebruary 13, 2018
If you desire to work for a company who follows the rules and makes patient care number one, this is the place to be. I would have never left if the hours of my specific job would have been more conducive to fit my home life. Overall, great company to have been a part of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northeast Georgia Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Northeast Georgia Health System Reviews by Location