Northeast Georgia Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Great hospital
Unit Secretary/Unit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 28, 2016
Great place to work. very flexible with working hours. The pay and the benefits were good. I was able to eat at the café and that help with not have to go out for lunch everyday
Productive, great place to work.
Registered Nurse, NICU (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 19, 2016
The NICU is a great place for learning and growing your career in nursing. The staff are very dedicated to their profession.
Great learning hospital. Friendly staff.
ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Braselton, GANovember 9, 2015
Responsible for obtaining EKG's on patients with chest pain, cardiovascular history and routine monitoring.

Work in an EKG Department with other experienced co-workers.

I love learning as much as I can whether in this field or any other.
Pros
health Benefits
Productivity
PCT (Current Employee) –  Braselton, GANovember 8, 2015
There is a excellent working culture here. Co-workers work together and have the same goals of taking care of the pts. The most part of my job is that everyone is there for this purpose.
Its an okay place
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GANovember 1, 2015
Great benefits and pretty good pay. The overall culture of the units i work in aren't very good and attitudes are CONSTANT. Some days its good and some days its horrible. I am not completely unhappy working here, but i can say it could be A LOT better.
Worse place EVER
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Braselton, GAOctober 31, 2015
The was the worst job ever, management clearly has favorites and they are allowed to do whatever. There are some surgeons that are down right mean and nasty. You will get bullied by co workers and when its reported nothing EVER happens I would NEVER EVER recommended working here so many people quit within the short time I worked there and so many people I know feel the same way.
Productive and fun workplace
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GASeptember 28, 2015
This was an entry level position, however I learned some basic skills such as how to take vital signs. I was responsible for bathing and dressing patients and aiding in their rehabilitation.
amazing people
Unit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJuly 20, 2015
the amazing people here are wonderful. caring and understanding, work together as a team and make the patients stay great. I loved working here
Pros
great people great oppertunity
Cons
see sad things
Professional and busy company
Medical Records Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJuly 10, 2015
learned all aspects of obtaining and providing medical records from and for all different facilities. work began at 8 am and began answering phone calls and receiving faxes from other facilities.
RN Residency Program/ Reentry Program
Medical-Surgical floor (adults) (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJuly 2, 2015
I am seeking an opportunity to work in the acute care health care setting. I would like to be apart of a reentry/residency program in order to establish strong work skills. I have a strong background in pediatrics, and adult care. I very interested in working with children. I have strong communication and computer skills, and I am able to travel to reach opportunities.

Want to know more about Northeast Georgia Medical Center?

Ask a question
Night Shift
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 26, 2015
When coming into work I am physically and mentally prepared for anything to happen. We work in such a fast pace enviroment that you must really be able to manage your time wisely and preform your job efficantly.My co-workers make my nights more enjoyable by being able to laugh and have a good time but we also know that there is a time to play and there is a time to work, and we all do our fair share of work.
Pros
Discounted lunches, Helping Hands
Cons
Forced to take early lunch, No break
fast paced , busy work days , great people
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  GainesvilleMay 3, 2015
- be able to stick 40+ patients per shift
- fast paced
- co- workers can be lazy sometimes be warned ...
- babies can be hard to stick, but for me personally I loved the challenge !
- you learn something new everyday
Pros
work with schedule with you if you are a student
Cons
be ready to work your hard stays busy all year long
RN Case Manager full time
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 14, 2015
I assess and manage patient discharge planning needs, review medical record for appropriateness of level of care and continued hospitalization. Collaborate with physicians as well as other professional health care team members to provide a multi-disciplined patient centered and specific plan of care. I manage and direct the case management assistants as well as Social Workers.
Pros
Working in a large and diverse hospital system providing varying experiences.
Cons
Limited computer program which is in the process of being modified makes the job a challenge.
Wonderful experience at great facility
Nurse Extern (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 1, 2015
I loved this facility work environment. They have very thorough nursing skill program with preceptors and continuous education classes. They have a very high standard but very rewarding. I strongly recommend for any one who wants to work at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
Great Hospital
RN (Current Employee) –  Gainesville GAFebruary 4, 2015
I am a cardiac nurse at Northeast GA Medical Center. It is an excellent hospital to work for. This hospital provides outstanding patient care and the employees love their job and are treated very well.
Wonderful work environment
RN, BSN- Intensive Care Unit (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 3, 2015
Wonderful work environment that allows growth within a company. This company provides alot of educational growth opportunities.
Ever changing and challenging
Unit Secretary,CNA,Triage,Hospice (Former Employee) –  Gainesville Ga/November 16, 2014
Early mornings, and handing out hope to all I touched or greeted. A greater understanding of how life changes in moments. When grieve is so large that makes you quake and that hellplessness
Pros
being allowed to be someones angel because of smiling, bringing a cookie, reading a letter
Cons
helplessness
Love it!
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAOctober 7, 2014
I love my job i couldnt have asked for a better place to work. A typical day will be getting report and discussing about your patients. You may get up to 11 patients. sometimes it can get really hectic and other days it can be really calm but overall its an amazing place to work.
Great!
Compensation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GASeptember 8, 2014
Great! This organization is very focused on creating an environment of collective work relationships and employee engagement.
It is a great place to work.
Relief Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAAugust 21, 2014
It is a great place to work and grow professionally. Excellent team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4