Northeast Health Systems Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Quiet but fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FL 33404November 4, 2016
Its a very quiet place but everyone is friendly i worked in the back dealing with HIV and Aids so i filed a lot of paper work organized condom closet also made copies
Great place
Clinical Outpatient Psychotherapist (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MASeptember 30, 2016
Awesome environment to work in! I enjoyed the relationships with former co-workers and the supervision I was given during my time working at this agency.
Supportive Work Atmosphere with pleasant co workers
Psychotherapist (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 20, 2015
The hardest part of the job is working as a fee for service clinician. I get paid for the individuals I see. When a client cancels or no shows I am not compensated for the time. In this environment you have to manage your own paperwork and make sure all client's records are up to date otherwise it will delay billing.
I enjoy my co-workers and supervisors, the overall environment is supportive and pleasant.
The variety of clients I work with make my job as a mental health counselor enjoyable.
Pros
Adjust your own schedule
Cons
Paperwork overload
A hospital system
Unit Coordinator/PCT II (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 1, 2015
A very busy hospital system, recently bought out by a larger, religious based conglomerate.

Carnival-like, chaotic environment. They treat employees as disposable commodities rather than people, no one wants to take responsibility. Very "enforce the status quo at all costs" kind of a situation.

Paychecks were miscalculated on a bi-weekly basis, requiring constant contact with human resources and payroll, who avoided you like you were a plague carrier.
Pros
they would occasionally get my paycheck correct.
Cons
They would often place workers in dangerous situations, and then retro-script the reality of it to cover their own butts. I never felt safe there.
Very enjoyable assignment
MATERIEL LOGISTIC CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 3, 2014
Hired for a 15 month assignment to organize warehouse and distribution to 3 hospitals and stand alone ER and clinics.
Management open to all proposed changes and assisted with implementing these changes. Hardest part was getting use and understanding the culture in the area. The most enjoyable part was when completed the staff was very happy with the changes making their jobs easier.
Pros
Great working conditions and co-operated staff.
Cons
Cold winters with lots of snow.
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 31, 2014
Talk with patients,greet them. I learned so much I loved my job working with the owners of the clinic was great.

The hardest part of my job was having to terminated employees
Pros
Being able to close clinic for lunch and relax
unhappy
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAJanuary 7, 2014
Very inexperienced group of surg techs..resulting in top techs (3) scrubbing all cases, even to be taken out of rooms when someone isn't able to perform their duties. Very stressful and very bad for morale. I would love to see this culture change, but not sure it will. Cut backs, and management an issue.
hostile
Outpatient (onsite) Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 9, 2013
A very hostile environment ..from one uneducated person running the show.
Fun work place and lively environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYApril 19, 2013
Came in and got report from the head nurse and started off doing what i like to do, talk with the residents and getting to know the past and how they lived, helping them pick out the outfit they want to wear for the day and helping them with their personal care, making sure that they smell good.
work for one of the top 100 hospitals
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAFebruary 6, 2013
co-workers were great, helpful
benefits were great
learned much about the hospital because of the diversity of workload
exposed to every aspect of the accounting/finance function from G/L, A/P, A/R, P/R financial statements, cash flow, statistics, accruals, account analysis, reconciliations
Pros
free parking
Great people and potential
Surgical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJune 13, 2012
My position as a Surgical Scheduler was exciting. Hired as one of two schedulers to maintain surgeon time blocks amongst three hospitals was a very important and intriging position to hold. However due to the politics and the "cut throat" atmosphere with my department, I found it difficult to enjoy what began as a wonderful opportunity. After a short period of time (dates provided may be a little off) I found it necessary to leave my position and began to work as a personal housecleaner to many co-workers at Beverly Hospital. At the time it was the right thing to do, however today with the economic downfall in the economy, I have found it necessary to find full time employment that I can depend on weekly.
Pros
location, people, prestige, responsibility
Cons
politics, competitiveness amongst co-workers