Northeast Iowa Community College

Northeast Iowa Community College Employee Reviews

A Place That Fosters Learning: Provides Assistance To All types of Learners
Industrial Math Tutor (Current Employee), Dubuque, IAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: test preparation for high school equivalency students is free, only cost is the test and optional test prep materials, tutors are stationed on demand to assist students.
Cons: difficult to advance in career, low funding, job training is pretty minimal
Northeast Iowa Community College is an accredited institution and and great place for learning. NICC welcomes all kinds of students and offers many programs to reach its students. Some of the programs I have observed are the re-engagement program, adult literacy program, and credit student program. As a community college its a great place for workforce development and in general the broader goal of NICC is to move students along to the next destination in their life while generating better opportunities for its student body.
great colleagues
educator (Former Employee), Peosta, IAOctober 5, 2014
great colleagues and working conditions; flexible work. Great management.
great co-workers, clientele, and atmosphere
Customer service (Former Employee), Peosta, IAFebruary 21, 2014
I have temped for this company several times. I love the job and the people and worked hard for them. I was complimented many times for my job performance. The only thing I didn't like about the job was that a lot of days there were no customers and no work to do so we just stood around. I prefer to stay busy.
Excelent loved it
Computer Sciences Department Work Study (Former Employee), Calmar, IAJuly 3, 2012
One of the best Community colleges I've seen. the Computer program is top notch and some of the most approachable faculty have had.
Teamwork orientated company. Excellent productivity
Intern and work study (Former Employee), Calmar, IADecember 6, 2011
Co-workers are helpful, knowledgeable, and team orientated. I was lucky enough to complete my accounting internship in the accounting department, and when that was complete I continued to work in the office as a work study. I assisted in accounts payable, student accounts, bank reconciliations, and the "Great American Treasure Hunt."