NORTHEAST SECURITY Employee Reviews

Great working environment and awesome people.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 16, 2017
Working at Northeast was a great way for me to gain experience with the public. A typical day for me would be securing different areas of my site and making sure no illegal activity took place. The hardest part of my job was escorting loud and belligerent people. What I enjoyed most was my co-workers and mangers. I worked with a great group of people that worked well with me as a team.
Good company to work for
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 25, 2017
8 hour work shift working in the financial district in a corporate building. Diverse working environment. hardest part of the job is when there is no communication.
Horrible company - horrible mgmt - AVOID
Account Manager/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 11, 2017
Typical case of a high turnover company focused on cutthroat back deals and huge case of nepotism from top down. They lose contracts consistently, lose their best people and unless you just stick to the script, thats all you can do.

No way to accelerate in the company. They'll treat you like garbage. Do yourself a favor and find another menial labor employer to go to.
Northeast Security
Patrol, Command Center, Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAJuly 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for Northeast. A bit small but they did treat there employees will. The benefits were of and very little PTO. But I did enjoy my time wit them
Pros
Stable working enviorment
Cons
Limiited growth, below market pay. limited PTO
Non productive
Security Officer/Receptionist/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Westwood, MAJune 29, 2017
The company lacks enough employees in their head quarters to help out the separate branches that they have all around the area. Working for the company requires you to sacrifice a lot of your time with no overall benefits or job advancement.
Pros
Overtime always available
Cons
lack of benefits
Assure the site is safe by monitoring all check points.
Week-End Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Westwood, MAJune 27, 2017
While on site, ensure that safety reigns. Access to be provided only to building clients. Visitors to be accompanied by tenants before being allowed on premises. Cameras on 24/7 recording all activities. A parking Garage also belongs to the building allowing the public to leave their car and shop in town.
Ideal Job
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  BostonJune 26, 2017
Hardest part of job was not getting help from upper management when needed. I learned how to become a liaison between client, tenants, and company. The best thing was getting paid every week.
Good Temporarily Opportunity
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 25, 2017
It's a good temporarily opportunity specially for students who want to make enough money to cope with school finances. Flexible hours is one of the positive traits about this company.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor Management
Very structural place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJune 1, 2017
Northeast Security is not so much a fun place to work due to its overall nature of work and clientele. But you must know that going in. You are there to work and present a security presence. At the same time you must present a positive and comforting vibe to clients as well.
It is very flexable
Front Desk Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2017
Con osier position while monitoring security cameras. I have learnt to be more vigilante, management is very accommodating in terms of scheduling needs. The hardest part of the job is to climbing the stairs while on my interior tours, but I get it done.The most enjoyable part of my job is conversation with the clients, guess and owners.
Pros
great team work, and flexability
Excellent work place
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 8, 2017
Easy going management and gives lots of hours. The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients who are upset. I learned how to politely speak to people.
fun job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 27, 2017
It was fun. my coworkers were great. I learned to work with people as a team. the hardest part was walking around the building because it was a very long building.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
uniform was not cute
It's a good paying job
Lobby Desk Officer / Rover (Current Employee) –  Westwood, MAApril 19, 2017
If your looking to make easy money weekly, I would suggest Northeast Security.If you plan on stay to grow in the company, my advice to you is to start looking for another job.
Northeast Security
Security/Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAApril 4, 2017
The company was unorganized in a lot of areas and understaffed. The only best part about the working with Northeast, was the promotion. It allowed me to travel at times to other properties to meet with other security officers and property managers
Pros
Promotion, Overtime
Cons
Company as a whole
borning
Security Officer / Concierge (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2017
company is not good will not recommend no one to work for this company. managment sucks they really dont care about how u feel wen there is an issuse.
bad
Cons
sucks
Great management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 23, 2017
My direct manager made me love this job so quickly. I learned a lot working with this company and I realized I love being a security officer. I would recommend this company to anyone that that takes pride in what they do because it will be appreciated with this company.
Typical security company
Front Desk Security (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 8, 2016
I worked with this company for 6 years. I found out I was under paid for 5 years and all they did was apologize and raise my pay to the hiring rate. They didnt pay me for the past 5 years. The management was horrible, they were always micro managing. Taking time off was terribly difficult and they didnt offer vacations. I liked the building I worked in and I liked the employees as well as the hours which is why I stayed for as long as I did.
Pros
Nice employees, transfers available, weekends off
Cons
Low compensation, lack of helpful management
N/a
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 24, 2016
The site that i worked at was exceptional. there is alot of potential there for expansion to other sites. northeast is a decent company and it is something they will work on.
Pros
Great site
Cons
Organization
Poorly Operated Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2016
This company is not bad to work for as a supervisor or below. It is a steady paycheck with plenty of overtime available. As a manager I do not recommend this company. They are more concerned with appearances and saving money. They will make promises to clients that cannot be fulfilled and leave it to the manager to figure it out. Managers are underpaid and overworked.
Pros
steady paycheck and benefits
Cons
high stress/low pay
Good workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAAugust 18, 2016
A typical day at work was always busy but had it's very slow points. There really wasn't much to learn from to improve experience if you wanted to continue a carrier in security. Management was terrible, there barley was any communication or if any issue was brought to attention it was never resolved. The co-workers where great and did there job right. the hardest part of the job was making sure to get the trucks out as fast you can and making sure they had the right paper work for there location. The job had it s fun moments mainly because I had a good relationship with my co-workers. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NORTHEAST SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8