Northeast Employee Reviews in United States

Great Learning and Work Experience
T&D Training and Work Methods Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Berlin, CTApril 1, 2016
See Review posting in CL&P summary window. Loved working in Work Methods. Great challenges, good professional relationship and a real learning experience.
Pros
Great opportunity to gain a wide view of company disciplines
Cons
Compensation restricted by time in company, not work experience, education or certifications
Productive Great Company
Administrative/Customer (Former Employee) –  Holliston, MAMay 18, 2016
I love my job! it is a wonderful Company to work for but I am currently looking for a Company that can be able to pay me more.
I want to be able to work, and have time also to spend with my girls.
Pros
President buys lunch sometimes, and got a bonus.
Cons
not enough pay
Highly motivated
Sales (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2016
professional growth, learning experience without opportunity for moving up the career latter. If you love working on your own sales island and are motivated and can work independently, this is the job for you. 50% to 75% overnight travel to make over $100,000.
Enjoyable work experience
Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) Program Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2016
Although severely understaffed, office staff ensures that all bases are covered while completing all tasks in a timely manner. The intimate office setting has allowed staff to form a familial bond in which birthdays and holidays are celebrated together. Each person learns from the next; the most difficult part of the job is juggling all program activities with insufficient personnel.
I enjoy the clients very welcoming
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 17, 2016
A great place where people treat you as you want to be treated. Very laid back company with nice coworkers. Customer service is on point.
Great staff
Cook (Former Employee) –  North East, MDNovember 22, 2015
Enjoyed cooking and working with fellow co-workers, success all a team effort and I loved it. As a whole we were a big happy family.
Pros
good food and loved there.
Cons
being layed off
American Yeast Lallemand
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, NHSeptember 9, 2015
Great place to be employed very friendly hard work is expected by all every one works together to get the mission done. They have offices all over the world.
Awesome
Therapeutic Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2015
Great work place. Very supportive to families. People first company. A lot of time is put into each individual child's needs. Accommodations are made quickly assuring all services are provided.
Work in the community
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  anywhereNovember 16, 2014
I learn many different things. I work with different people everytime i volunteer. Everybody gets along with me. The people who run it love working with me they tell me to come next time they do it. My co-workers love me and get along with me. I get to meet new people everytime. I get to learn how to do things different ways.
Pros
community service hours
Cons
have to pay attention
A place to learn and move up.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMay 21, 2014
Downloading and entering orders in to the computer system. Picking and packing the daily orders. Making sure the orders shipping at the end of the day. Bi-monthly billing of 3 customers. Inventory control and counting. Preparing paperwork or reports to be send to customer. Computer work. Filing. Faxing. Scanning. Emailing.
Pros
being able to advance as you learn.
Cons
not being able to control the economy.
Delivered meals to patients.
NUTRITION CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 15, 2013
Was very pleased to deliver meals to patients. A typical day would involve assessing my particular patients for the day and making sure their menu was correct before delivering it. I had the pleasure of taking their orders for the next meal using a Palm-Pilot that had their diets programmed. I learned how to organize diets according to doctor's orders. The hardest part of the job was not being able to give patients exactly what they wanted. The most enjoyable part was giving the patients what they wanted and seeing the pleasure on their faces.
Pros
helping sick people
Was able to leave for time with family. However very poor working environment/compensation and advancement.
Floor worker (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMarch 29, 2013
8 to 4:30 shift. Not much training and mostly temp workers. Upper Management was typical tell you this then do the opposite. Besides a couple of good warehouse managers not much more. Some co-workers were fine others just out right rude. Work environment not the best.
Pros
was able to take time for family.
Cons
not the best oveall place to work especially the work environment.
fast pases and fun work inviroment
Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2012
was always doing new thing leared alot about windows and management was alwaly on the floor helping and getting to know ever one learned alot of great people skills and was all in all a great place to work my co-workers were great got along with every one and was a pleasure to go to work
Pros
fast pases and moving up in the company was fast if you knew what you were doing
My goals are to enhance my present skills and further my education.
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 22, 2012
My experience as a volunteer worker was great. I have the opportunity to communicated and assist customers. I also learned more about being responsible and accountable for my job requirements. I take more pride in the work that I do. I show more initiative.
Pros
it has increased my communication skills
Productive Challenging and FUN
Senior Regional Managed Care Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NortheastMarch 6, 2015
Most enjoyable part was gaining access to the top brass and managed care companies who could make a difference to medical policy-for the benefit of the patients!
Productive environment focused on customer service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  cleveland, OhioOctober 17, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be customer service. Our number one priority is customer service. I check the schedule to see which employees I have, I check emails to see what new information has been received, I do a department order, and I follow up with management to discuss any changes.

A majority of my coworkers are amazing. I enjoy working with a diverse crowd. Most of the "younger to the company" employees are easier to work with since they are trainable and not set in their ways.

The hardest part of my job is giving my ideas to my store manager because he seems resistive to change. My store manager generally downplays my educational background and work experience.

The most enjoyable part of me job are the customers. When I can provide great customer service in a clean environment, I feel my job has been completed.
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
the hours i am required to work in my posistion
Simple
Abstractor (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 25, 2012
Relaxed invironment to work in either at home or in county courthouses. So you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Basic research of land etc. Collecting data and filing takeoffs to submit for reviews.
Pros
work on your own time
Cons
meeting deadlines, but is necerequired in al areas of this industry
Northeast vs Midwest different style of management
Sr. CSR (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 10, 2012
Northeast region was quite different due to the nature of the customers. They do not require all the fluff, therefore to address and resolve issue.
Pros
center in a mall therefore many options for lunch and shopping.
Cons
not enought parking spaces
SPIN is a unique place to work. Employees are treated fairly, and the individuals depend on you to be their family.
DSP / Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2014
A typical day at work is when I arrived at 12:00 midnight to take care of 5 MH/MR adults in a residential setting. My responsibilities were to cook, clearn, dispense medication, check sugar levels, and record daily activities into the Web Portal. If I was asked to work a morning shift, it was my responsibility to be creative with trips, social gathering, and outdoor activities.

I learned to be timely, responsible, reliable, and supportive to each individual assigned to me. The Managment team were also supportive and reachable when needed. The co-workers were friendly and supportive as well. The hardest part of the job was during the evening. If one of my individuals would get sick, I had no assistance getting them to the hospital right away. The enjoyable part of the job was seeing the individuals smile when I arrived to work.
Pros
earned hours for vacation time
Cons
no breaks and could not sleep on the job.
Target
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2012
LOGISTICS - Provide consumers with retail goods and great customer service to provide a wonderful business relationship with customers. Cash handling was performed when needed. I helped managers and supervisors with inventory to keep track of in store items.