Northeast

Northeast Employer Reviews

productive
Direct Support Professional (House Lead) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: employees
Cons: money
i learned a lot from there and loved my clients. and the area it was in
A great company
Senior District Manager (Current Employee), whole northeastJune 2, 2014
Lilly beleives in discovering best in class and first in class products. It also deveops its people
A place to learn and move up.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYMay 21, 2014
Pros: being able to advance as you learn.
Cons: not being able to control the economy.
Downloading and entering orders in to the computer system. Picking and packing the daily orders. Making sure the orders shipping at the end of the day. Bi-monthly billing of 3 customers. Inventory control and counting. Preparing paperwork or reports to be send to customer. Computer work. Filing. Faxing. Scanning. Emailing.
Busy
HMS HOST (Former Employee), Northeast MDMay 19, 2014
Fast food on a major highway, very hectic but great opportunities to move up and do better
A great place to work if you have a family
CSR (Current Employee), Plattsburgh, NYMarch 8, 2014
Overall it is a great place to work. Good benefits for full time employees, and management is very flexible if you need to make schedule adjustments for your family.
Stressful but exciting
Employment Training Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 9, 2013
The company has become very political. The job used to be enjoyable at all levels but became stressful and only rewarding by the individuals supported.
A challange for maintenance, but new challenges happen every day.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Plattsburgh, NYAugust 3, 2013
Older buildings create challenge to keep in good shape, but the greatest challenge is to find time to service all warehouses and 20 apartments and the owners private residences.
Security Officer
Security Officer (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 30, 2013
I would say Apollo Security is not a good place to work, I can only speak for Massachusetts.
Was able to leave for time with family. However very poor working environment/compensation and advancement.
Floor worker (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYMarch 29, 2013
Pros: was able to take time for family.
Cons: not the best oveall place to work especially the work environment.
8 to 4:30 shift. Not much training and mostly temp workers. Upper Management was typical tell you this then do the opposite. Besides a couple of good warehouse managers not much more. Some co-workers were fine others just out right rude. Work environment not the best.
Delivered meals to patients.
NUTRITION CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Concord, NCMarch 15, 2013
Pros: helping sick people
Was very pleased to deliver meals to patients. A typical day would involve assessing my particular patients for the day and making sure their menu was correct before delivering it. I had the pleasure of taking their orders for the next meal using a Palm-Pilot that had their diets programmed. I learned how to organize diets according to doctor's orders. – more... The hardest part of the job was not being able to give patients exactly what they wanted. The most enjoyable part was giving the patients what they wanted and seeing the pleasure on their faces. – less
Small company that took on too many clients
Life Skills Instructor (Former Employee), Roosevelt, UTJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: fun people
Cons: clients too demanding
Nice company, but it went overboard in trying to assist too many with too few staff.
Seasoned Field HR Leader
Human Resources Director - Northeast/Mid-Atlantic (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 26, 2012
I provide HR leadership in a logistics, manufacturing, distribution, order fulfillment, retail, sales and supply chain environment for multiple business units with facilities in multiple states, sites, structures in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and nationwide.

My background for the past 7 years includes extensive change management, internal – more... and external company integrations, training and rebranding. I am a certified Change Management Trainer & Facilitator in addition to being a certified Mediator.

The overall role as Director within my organization is being an effective business partner executing and facilitating company-wide initiative from the executive leadership level down to management and non-exempt/exempt level personnel. The ability to influence peers, senior leaders and to provide guidance, implement regional or national designs or change is crucial.

My position is a true generalist role. It includes contract review and negotiations, HR business implementation, training, succession planning, employee development, full life-cycle recruitment, benefit administration, and compensation analysis. I provide overall guidance with a high level of experience in employee relations, talent and performance management.

A significant responsibility also includes being part of UTi’s union avoidance team traveling nationwide responding to organizing campaigns in order to maintain union free facilities. I also held a similar role with DHL. My current travel schedule is 50% - 75%.

Thus far, my 15 year HR career has ranged from start-up environments to global multi-national companies with multi-site and multi-union experience, on a senior management level. My business partners are VP and Director level leadership but my internal client base to support over my career has ranged from 500 – 7,500 employees throughout sales, logistics, retail, corporate, operations, distribution, marketing, engineering, loss prevention, warehousing and customer service business units. – less
Simple
Abstractor (Former Employee), PASeptember 25, 2012
Pros: work on your own time
Cons: meeting deadlines, but is necerequired in al areas of this industry
Relaxed invironment to work in either at home or in county courthouses. So you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Basic research of land etc. Collecting data and filing takeoffs to submit for reviews.
fast pases and fun work inviroment
Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: fast pases and moving up in the company was fast if you knew what you were doing
was always doing new thing leared alot about windows and management was alwaly on the floor helping and getting to know ever one learned alot of great people skills and was all in all a great place to work my co-workers were great got along with every one and was a pleasure to go to work
TARGET
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 27, 2012
LOGISTICS - Provide consumers with retail goods and great customer service to provide a wonderful business relationship with customers. Cash handling was performed when needed. I helped managers and supervisors with inventory to keep track of in store items.
Northeast vs Midwest different style of management
Sr. CSR (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 10, 2012
Pros: center in a mall therefore many options for lunch and shopping.
Cons: not enought parking spaces
Northeast region was quite different due to the nature of the customers. They do not require all the fluff, therefore to address and resolve issue.
hh
Floor Hand on a schram (Current Employee), Indiana, PAJuly 11, 2012
the crewa were good people but office people dont know whats goin on
My goals are to enhance my present skills and further my education.
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 22, 2012
Pros: it has increased my communication skills
My experience as a volunteer worker was great. I have the opportunity to communicated and assist customers. I also learned more about being responsible and accountable for my job requirements. I take more pride in the work that I do. I show more initiative.
Administrative Assistant for Engineering Field Activity Command.
Administrative Assistant (GS-5) (Former Employee), Napoli, CAMApril 2, 2014
Pros: worked for dod.
Cons: career conditional appointment.
Administrative support to eight sections with the Command. Typed all forms of correspondence including spreadsheets, budget analysis, field adjuster reports, contracts, message traffic and all other correspondence within the Command. Answered phone calls from outside vendors and within the Command. Substituted for other Administrative Assistants when – more... needed. – less