NORTHEASTERN FAMILY INSTITUTE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Job is Flexible
Supervisor and Direct Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MASeptember 9, 2013
You need to have a great work ethic and and strong time management skills when working in this establishment.
Great staff, good training
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MANovember 6, 2012
Working in residential is challenging but great training for human services. Working with young people with mental illness gave me a firm foundation for the rest of my career.
Pros
dinner was free
Cons
two times a week overnight shift was a brutal readjustment after working 4pm-12am shift.
Challenging work environment that is poorly run by administration
Youth Counselor (Current Employee) –  Middleton, MAAugust 3, 2012
On a typical day I arrive on time and am told the issues that has happened on previous shifts. I then am given my assignment for the shift or am delegating the assignments if the supervisor on shift has called out sick. I am responsible for the safety and security of all detained youths and make sure they are fed and meet expectations of the program. I intervene physically when residents are in crisis fighting, or loss of control.