Northeastern Junior College Employee Review

View all Northeastern Junior College reviews

Poor management and poor beliefs
Assistant Renewable Energy Director (Former Employee) –  Sterling, COMarch 16, 2012
Without tenure instructors and teachers are left to survival of whoever kisses the most ___. Seems as though they prefer teachers who give grades away rather than putting an emphasis on teaching and learning. Grades and degrees are being bought and given. If your company donates to the college then your potential employee(s) or current employees are guaranteed a passing grade.

Poor curriculum. Curriculum is written almost nightly and taught the next day.

Business teachers have never run a business. All they have is book knowledge and no real world business sense.

Instructors and relatives are hired instead of the best man for the job.

No administration support for instructors even when students threaten instructors.
Pros
excellent gym facilities
Cons

Other Northeastern Junior College Employee Reviews

Njc
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling, COAugust 9, 2017
It was okay. it was my first job and i though i was easy and the co worker were cool when i was working their. The mangers when pretty cool tool and if you ever need something they were their.
Mostly work study
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling, COJuly 21, 2017
I was a student, but was hired on for both work study positions as well as actual jobs. My bosses were also my teachers and my experience was also class time.