Northern Essex Community College

Northern Essex Community College Employee Reviews

Challenging, yet not too demanding,
Work Study Secretary (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: working directly under professors with a steady work flow
Cons: small amount of hours
As a Work Study student, I worked for only one professor (as is the protocol) and would do various secretarial tasks for her, including documenting reports, downloading files, creating displays, assisting in research for projects, performing virtually any task asked of me, and organizing homework, tests, & submitted works. I worked alongside only one other Work Study student who was working for another professor for a period of 3 months. I enjoyed every part of the job & found no difficulty in any task except researching for projects.
I love northern essex
Senior Center (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAMarch 11, 2015
necc is the best I loved my expiried as a student.
the pay is great and full benefit. go necc ..............necc is the best I loved my expiried as a student.
the pay is great and full benefit. go necc
Internship
Intern (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAJanuary 7, 2015
I was just an intern in the Lab Science department. It was a fun job and required hard work. My supervisor was great and he never asked me to do something that was too difficult. He had a lot of knowledge of what he was doing and I was taught a lot of stuff.
higher ed - 2 year public
Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee), Lowell, MAJune 9, 2014
excellent staff
hard working crew
worked collaboratively with other institutions
Great Opportunity to Help Local Compnies
Program Director, Corporate Education (Current Employee), Haverhill, MAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: help incumbent workers improve skills
This is my 2nd stint at NECC and a typical day includes managing and selling contract training opportunities for the college. The job has grown into selling and managing programs for corporate partners, working with local industry, and a lot of administrative duties.
Productive and Extremly Great place to work at.
College Math Tutor (Current Employee), Haverhill, MADecember 8, 2013
Pros: flexible time, good pay, great co-workers, awesome managment.
Cons: none.
This place is awesome!! everyone here is amazing, any help you need faculty and student's are right there to help you, any question you have they will answer it. Managment is awesome they understand when someone can't make it, their flexible with the hours, there is no hard part about this job its amazing, the best part is when you get togther with about 20 - 30 people to solve a problem, the stisfaction after were done is wonderful.
Amazing Learning Experience
Dental Assistant Student Intern (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAMarch 4, 2013
Learned so much! Their Dental Assisting Program was so enjoyable, the teachers and fellow students made the learning experience much easier than i had expected.
A great place to work
Head Coach Track & Field Program (Current Employee), Haverhill, MADecember 30, 2012
Pros: great enviroment, students are hardworking
Cons: don't offer enough sports, not full time
The College is well run and the Athletic Department is great to work for. Everyone goes out of there way to make this an enjoyable experience.
Not Taker Review
Note Taker (Former Employee), Lawrence, MAMay 9, 2012
Pros: inertacting with other students and instructors
Cons: the position was only part time
This part time employment gave me the pleasure to work with another student in a very professional manner. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I would meet up with the student and take notes for her while her instructor went through the class work that was provided.

Northern Essex Community College Salaries