Responsible for assisting in the continued operation of the data network system, simple to complex network programming, development and implementation of future expansion of the data network system, and providing end-user support, hardware repairs, maintenance, upgrades for servers, phone networks, as well as routers and switches. The individual in this position exercises judgment in application of data processing policies and procedures under minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business data processing, or applicable field, preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED and two (2) years network experience.
- Three years of progressively responsible related training and experience desired. Specific knowledge and training in system administration, system security, design elements, Service logs and attendance preferred.
- Application mastery is needed over Microsoft Office.
- High degree of skill and knowledge in SQL, Citrix Client, Internet Explorer and Cisco switches.
- Must have functional knowledge of Network operations, Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7x), printing, log in options, Network file and directory services.
- Any combination of training, education, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform position duties and any Microsoft licenses or certificates are desirable.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history
Northern Lakes Community Mental Health (CMH) has been accredited by CARF for a period of three years (through May 2009) for eleven of its...