The ideal candidate is responsible for the procurement of services and the development of contracts between Northern Lakes Community Mental Health (NLCMH) and suppliers / vendors of services and equipment. This position is the lead for the management, coordination and oversight of NLCMH procurement and contract management services.
- Will endeavor to obtain the best prices and the highest quality products and services for NLCMH. Establish and maintain working relationships or partnerships between service providers and vendors and NLCMH and ensure that contracts are in place that identify responsibilities of both parties.
- The Procurement and Contract Administrator will work to create and maintain service capacity to meet the behavioral and mental health services needs of people for whom NLCMH is responsible.
- This position will provide supervision, leadership and direction for a variety of contract support positions.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, soliciting and evaluating bids and proposals.
- Developing contracts for services provided to NLCMH; interpreting contract clauses.
- Negotiating contract; Resolving contract disputes; and ensuring a fair competitive process.
- Responsible for developing and implementing NLCMH policy, providing expert advice on purchasing and contracting decisions, and contract negotiations (including large multi-year contracts with a significant dollar value).
- Will be responsible for meeting with internal resources to determine their requirements, discussing budget, timing, delivery dates, and any other items that must be included in the contract.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree in business, law, or health administration is required.
- Experience in contract composure and negotiation required.
- Experience as a supervisor required.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Northern Lakes Community Mental Health (CMH) has been accredited by CARF for a period of three years (through May 2009) for eleven of its...