A rapidly expanding EDI Service Organization in Northern New Jersey is seeking a highly energetic, motivated, talented EDI programmer/analyst to join its team of experienced technical professionals. This position will support, upgrade, and troubleshoot existing and future EDI implementations. The right person with the right talents will succeed as the company grows.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficient with Gentran Version 5.0 (or later) Server for Windows mandatory.
- Experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 mandatory; ODBC table creation, transaction processing, mandatory.
- Experience with Gentran ODBC mapping is mandatory.
- Visual Studio C# for Windows Applications and Web Applications is mandatory.
- EDI/ERP integration experience with SAP IDOCS and/or XML desirable.
- Experience with the design and creation of SQL database tables.
- Manage development, testing and implementation of EDI projects.
- Create new and maintain Gentran Server Maps.
- Proficient in ANSI X12, Edifact and Tradacom EDI standards.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on all map changes.
- Troubleshoot & debug EDI failures and resolve such failures in a timely manner.
- Experience with retail, transportation and grocery transaction sets.
- Excels at customer interaction. Customer focused.
- Able to work independently and under pressure, as well as be part of a team.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Highly skilled in the Windows environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and various text editors.
- Multitask and handle various assignments according to business needs.
- Able to handle tight deadlines with flexibility & adaptability.
- Possess a “whatever it takes” attitude. Enthusiastic, positive, and internally driven.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- 5 years minimum experience in EDI, Information Systems Technologies applications, and supporting EDI implementations.
Full-time, Part-time, and Telecommuting arrangements are possible.
Compensation commensurate with experience and your talent.
Indeed - 2 years ago