Northgate Arinso Employee Reviews in United States

I was hired from the Jacksonville office to work from home as a remote employee.
Sr. Payroll Tax Analyst-DuPont (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2016
I loved my job and working from home was terrific for the 14 months. I was laid off due to DuPont and Dow Chemicals merging but still NGAHR was a very nice place to work.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
None as I loved my job.
Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2015
Very bottom line driven company. Work long hours in US. Good Manager and co-workers. Company goal to offshore as much of the work as possible to improve bottom line.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
most people eat at desk and work thru lunch
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 7, 2015
I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and managers. The managers were willing to work with me regarding taking time off due to family issues. I learned how to process medical benefits for our clients. I learned different computer programs. I made calls to clients if I had questions regarding their benefits. I loved my job and learning new things all of the time. the management was really great to work with no matter what issue I may have had with work. they willing to assist me with the issues.
A typical Day at work
Benefits and Payroll Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 21, 2015
I learned a lot at Northgate Arinso/The people First Service Center. I was taught how to satisfy a multitude of State Government Employees in a strict amount of time. Displaying excellent Customer Service, written and verbal etiquette became second nature for me.

I learned to work in a very fast pace environment and function in a very diverse and tense work place while maintaining a positive attitude.
Pros
it was a job.
Cons
healthcare, salary, discrimination, unprofessional, attendance
Outsourcing, SAP, Payroll and Benefits
BENEFITS TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 2, 2014
I learned a lot about QA working at NGA. They are very professional and are very competitive in the payroll arena in the United States. I worked in the Norcross office and in Jacksonville, Florida. NGA is definitely growing.
Productive and fun work place
Human Resource Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FforidaOctober 28, 2014
Motivating my associates to exceed their goals. Resolving escalated issues
Pros
location
Cons
compensation is to low for managing of 17+ employees
Everyday duties
Human Resource Management and Pro. Res. II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlSeptember 23, 2014
At Northgate Arinso I have various Job duties as I am always willing to learn more about different processes that take place at work.

I assist employees with enrolling in benefits such as medical , dental and vision. Also life insurance and other benefits offered by their employer.

I make adjustments to payroll if an employee pay or hours work are incorrect which leads to processing off cycle payments.

I process death claims and much more.
Pros
we are rewarded for meeting our stats, with free lunch and gift cards through the year
Cons
need more pay
Productive workplace
Customer Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2014
I enjoy working for this company I have really learned alot in the years I have been here. The managers work with situations that come across in life and they are very supportive with whatever you may need. On top of the work load we really have fun together.
Exposure to large amounts benefit information, but poor management
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlApril 4, 2014
The clients are easy to work with, whether from an employee perspective or client relations. The NGA "management" on the team I worked with was very petty and unprofessional. As an salaried employee, if you came in at 8:10 in the morning instead of 8:00 - they would want you to "make-up" your time. Treated employees childish, and did not appreciate the experience you brought to the workplace. A team-building activity consisted of sack lunches and board games. A manager may take their team out to celebrate a member's birthday, but then each of us would have to pay our own way. No, raises and inconsistant treatment of team members. The best part of the job, was the actual work, the hardest part, was dealing with "managers" who had very little if any training, and some have "call center" mentality, and treat employees with little value. They get called-out by HR, but just move to another dept... Leadership should clean house.
Pros
client diversity
Cons
poor management - lack of respect for employees
Temporary position
Bilingual Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Temporary position, which was helpful in teching me about state employee benefits.
It management was only communicate more
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 17, 2013
A typical day at northgate arinso was a to answer calls for Johnson and
johnson employees, I learned several things about benefits and payroll, and that management is only on your side went things are going good if the client is not happy it is your fault even if you were not provided the correct learning tools to give correct information, the hardest part about the job was ever changing information that is not communicated to you until you give the wrong information, the best part the the job is making the clients happy
Pros
enjoyed working with my co-workerrs
Cons
managers did not communicate very well.
call Center
HR/ GROUP ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaOctober 2, 2013
Drive is long. great team and allot of team work Enjoy management engagement.
Pros
awesome vacation time
Productive and fun working place
HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 20, 2013
Day goes by pretty smoothly on phone must of the day assisting applicants and employees. The job is pretty simple If i had to choose the hardest part of the job I would suppose walking applicants thru troubleshooting errors they receive when trying to submit applications
Pros
nice environment
Cons
no cons
NGA is a very a flexible company when it comes to work/life balance.
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2013
NGA would be an all-around great company to work for if they gave raises to the employees.
productive
Solaris/Linux/UNIX Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2012
i learned much thing . the co-workers also very good. all are working here cooperatively. best thing here is management. i am enjoying here to be a part of ths company.
Pros
accomodation
Cons
healthcare

Comment – January 9, 2013

How can I break any advice on how to get in.

Nice company
Refund's Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 21, 2012
Very respected company. I am a part-time employee and they are very flexible with my schedule. Only thing I wish they would reward us more. Fun environment unless you are on the phones speaking with clients.
Pros
team builder activities, extremely flexible and understanding with schedule
Cons
not that many rewards.
laid back environment
Human Resources Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 15, 2012
 Completed interfaces with customers via inbound and outbound calls or the internet.
 Answered client complaints and questions.
 Resolved routine and complex issues within the HHSC HR dept.
Pros
dress code was great
Cons
not enough pay